my forza horizon 5 not launching

Discus and support my forza horizon 5 not launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my forza horizon 5 not launching fffe9407-44a3-41df-a3d6-63102fea3069 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by madara top g, Mar 26, 2023.

1. madara top g
    madara top g Guest

:)

madara top g, Mar 26, 2023
  2. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  5. BucflGaming Win User

Why does Forza Horizon 5 not launch?

Hello,

I must have pressed something last time, as something happened this time. But Forza Horizon 5 still crashes on launch
  6. Matt Chernisky Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Failed to launch and now can't install

Created a new local admin account, launched the Xbox app, tried to download Forza Horizon 5, and still got the same error pictured in the screenshot.
Thema:

1. my forza horizon 5 not launching - Similar Threads - forza horizon launching

2. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching: I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started. 73039bbb-763f-4789-833d-8d16682d5ee7
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  6. Forza horizon 5 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 not launching: My forza horizon 5 game launches and then it automatically closes ,I’ve uninstalled it and downloaded it again but nothing seems to work. f90b2cfc-1275-4a89-a60c-9d8fc28e79db
  7. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?: I recently got Forza Horizon 5 on my pc through the Xbox store, and I spent the last 3 days downloading it, but every time I try to launch it it crashes. I have fully updated windows and my...
  9. Forza horizon 5 crash after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash after launch: all of the other forza games work but horizon, it use to work a while back but not anymore, it does work on the xbox 5c915fbe-93ef-403a-b48a-fedd6af57344
  10. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...