my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11

Discus and support my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i have a 1660 super and core i5 10th gen,16 gigs of ram and h510m motherboard before updating to windows 11 i used to play forza horizon 5 which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shaoib Jhangeer, May 26, 2023.

1. my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11

Hey,

i have a 1660 super and core i5 10th gen,16 gigs of ram and h510m motherboard before updating to windows 11 i used to play forza horizon 5 which used to run smoothly without stutter or crash but after updating to windows 11 my game crashes every 30 min or so and sometimes lags too. All of my drivers are updated too.

:)

Shaoib Jhangeer, May 26, 2023
  2. TXTIM Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

It doesn't run for me either. Windows 11 + Forza Horizon 4 or 5 = Crash and Burn
  3. elk dolk Win User

Can't sync data with the cloud.

Hi Francia, thanks for reply I play Forza Horizon 5 on my Windows 11 Laptop and unplugging the Modem/Router didn't help.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

Hi,

The URL you've hyperlinked is the same for both links. I can't find anywhere where it says Forza 5 does not run on Windows 11.

I'm not sure how you have lost access to your progress and in-app purchases, that is likely a separate issue. However, Windows 11 is not in beta, it's a full commercial release. It's been on general release since October 2021. Forza Horizon 5 is designed to run on both Windows 10 and Windows 11.

There should no incompatibilities for games between Windows 10 and Windows 11. I'm a PC gamer and I play Forza Horizon 5 via Windows 11 and it's working perfectly.

If you can provide some more details we may be able to help you further.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Shaoib. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with FH5. Can you normally play other games?

If you're playing on Xbox app, kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair then try launching the game.

If it persists, I suggest you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Forza team here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Harry Gurning Win User

My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash

Thanks for your atention, My PC Spec : Processor i7 9700, Ram Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB Dual Channel 3200Mhz, SSD Nvme Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB (Windows 11 and Game Forza Horizon 5), SSD Samsung Evo 860 500GB, HDD Seagate Barracuda 2TB and 4TB, VGA Gtx 1660 Super, Power Supply Corsair RM650x, I play reso monitor 1080p, only game Forza Horizon 5 I can't play, other game from Microsoft Store like Minecraft, from Steam, EA, Epic, Ubisoft all working normally. All my hardware normally dan Windows 11 updated. I have tried all the methods in the link you sent, but the game still gets stuck then crash. I've tried moving the Forza Horizon 5 files to the SATA SSD, but the game still doesn't work.
Thema:

1. my forza horizon 5 is crashing in windows 11 - Similar Threads - forza horizon crashing

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...