My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

Discus and support My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Background: I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaseGoodman, May 24, 2023.

1. ChaseGoodman
    ChaseGoodman Guest

My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

Background:
    I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game specifically to work. I can get Steam games, Epic Games, Ubisoft, EA, and countless other games to work, but this game specifically will not launch for me.

Things I have tried:
    1) Wiping my enter system and reinstalling windows 11 pro.

2) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...services/31596138-5437-42c4-b2d1-bc5e6c6d58d8

3) Manually poking around and resetting repairing everything

I am about to take my computer apart, clean it, put new thermal paste on the CPU, reseat the CPU, and completely wipe everything on the motherboard and stored on my 980 Pro just to get this singular game to work. I know the cleaning is extra, but I am due for that anyways. It has been 6 months since the computer has been build.

Computer Specs:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wWbNMb

PC Specs shorthand:

CPU - I9 13900k

RAM - 64GB DDR5 5600MHz

GPU - AMD 7900XTX

GPU - 1000W Corsair

below is where it gets stuck after I hit continue:

My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into... [​IMG]

The image moves, but the LOADING... PLEASE WAIT with the spiral right beside it does nothing. Plus, I get this weird silent screechy noise

:)

ChaseGoodman, May 24, 2023
  2. ChaseGoodman Win User

My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into the game, does anyone have a resolution for this?

I have updated my post to reflect my hardware, as well as fixed the link.

I have to reset my router since the default password isn't working and I am in NETGEAR's bug where I have not set security questions but it is asking me for them to reset my password. I will have to do that outside of work hours since I am not the only one at the house working.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into the game, does anyone have a resolution for this?

4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Couldn't play any of my games today after preview update

Problem is back. It either is the new preview update from this morning. Cause its messing my Forza 5 game up. Seems like some of the race tracks on Forza 5 are loading way to long to the point it doesn't load and just continues to play the music. Then
    forced to dashboard the game. Then the problem starts where it doesn't want to play any games. Then I have to go back to unplugging everything and plug it all back in. Never had any problems with Forza 5 till today after the new preview update.
  5. Katnipthief Win User

Redeemed Forza 5 Codes / No Cars

Go to Home Screen.

Click on My games and Apps

Select Forza and Hit Menu

Select "Show all Addons"

You should see your cars in here.

Install them

Load Forza 5

buy your new cars.
  6. yardopass Win User

I can't run Forza Horizon 4

I have run up to 4 games without problems, Halo Reach is one of them, the Forza Horizon 4 game attempt to load with a little screen but the Windows closes after 1 microsecond and does not continue loading. I doubt If the gaming does not support ddr3 memory
    or something, but it's a memory standard and I dont understand witch reason is causing the error.
Thema:

1. My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into... - Similar Threads - forza Horizon game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  4. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass: Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with the pass version. I have seen some solutions...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  6. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  7. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  8. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  9. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  10. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec