My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

Discus and support My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam S., Feb 28, 2023.

1. Liam S.
    Liam S. Guest

So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to launch and work. Now, It keeps blue screening me and It wont open, I've tried to use administration to run it, but that doesn't work either.

:)

Liam S., Feb 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Liam! Let's work on this one.

Does the issue only happen to FH5? How about your other Xbox games?

Make sure that your Windows is up-to-date and get all updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Let's try this as well:
    Windows > Settings > Apps & Features> (Select app) > Advanced Options > Reset

Perform this reset for Microsoft Store and Forza games.

If it doesn't work, please try the other troubleshooting steps from this link https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Liam S. Win User

1. Reset it, repaired it, 2. had no new updates, 3. This does only happen with fh5, 4. had no updates from microsoft store, and Then i did all of the things the link told me to and it's still not launching.
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. Emil Aleksandrov1 Win User

Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed

C:\Program

Files:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.496.624.0_x64_8wek..\GameLaunchHelper.exe

HOW TO FIX? PLSS HELP ME!

I have this problem in forza horizon 5 cant open!

I have PC my windows is 10
Thema:

1. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it - Similar Threads - forza horizon keeps

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  4. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  5. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  6. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...
  7. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  8. forza horizon 5 keeps crashing (error 0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 keeps crashing (error 0xc0000409): i try to open forza horizon 5 pc gamepass version and the game keeps crashing, the error code is 0xc0000409 the error log from event viewer Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version:...
  9. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  10. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?: Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on Windows 11 at the first window with the error code 0x64. Tried multiple solutions, none seemed to work, I tried sfc, reinstalling the game, repairing my windows,...