my fortnite wont intall keep getting game corrupted how can i fix it?

Discus and support my fortnite wont intall keep getting game corrupted how can i fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Need help game wont intall and i have space 960b058a-421b-4e09-997e-2c020440ca6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andrestokes, Nov 6, 2021.

1. andrestokes
    andrestokes Guest

Need help game wont intall and i have space

:)

andrestokes, Nov 6, 2021
  2. andrestokes Win User

Thank you so much it definitely helped and yes I had a external hard drive appreciate it
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug the external hard drive then perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Keep the hard drive unplugged in installing the game.
  4. KristianKulha Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

I mean my Fortnite could’ve be corrupted but I managed to fix it by resetting my Xbox with “reset and remove everything” but that only worked for Fortnite. It didn’t work for Call of Duty Ghosts or for GTA 5. I was playing gta 5 yesterday all good and fine, then I brought call of duty ghosts and it wouldn’t install and then I reset my Xbox which helped Fortnite work but not call of duty ghosts and then suddenly, gta 5 wouldn’t install either. I don’t know how these games both get corrupted? Also, what type of external hard drive should I get? Can you send me the name and link?
  5. WhippyOpossum79 Win User

Anyone else having problems getting the game to start playing??

I got the Witcher 3 today and it wont intall. My xbox1 is up to date.So frustrating. .
  6. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
Thema:

1. my fortnite wont intall keep getting game corrupted how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - fortnite wont intall

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite: The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D11. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API. Would you like to visit the...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  6. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  7. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  8. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  9. my contoller wont work on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my contoller wont work on fortnite: I have tried reinstall my firmware through device manger and have also gone on the setting in fortnite aefb9bc3-9b36-428e-b3b0-0e1f90518d02
  10. Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite: I have been trying to buy the save the world pack on fortnite for a few hours but it won't let me. I clicked the redeem code button and added my xbox gift card code in but it only added the credit...