My fortnite crush during playing

Discus and support My fortnite crush during playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a xbox one s console. My fortnite crushing during playing every couple of minutes. I allready reinstall and inastall back the app - it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyAlma Messi, Dec 7, 2022.

1. My fortnite crush during playing

Hi,

I have a xbox one s console.

My fortnite crushing during playing every couple of minutes.

I allready reinstall and inastall back the app - it's still crushing.
    Other games apps are working good.

What can i do to fix it?

TXS!

:)

GuyAlma Messi, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Fortnite crush

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply! Thanks for providing that information regarding if other games work correctly. If you choose to do the Soft factory reset on your console it would keep the games and apps installed on the Xbox but, you would have to manually add
    your account(s) back on the Xbox.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Fortnite crush

Hi SniffierMusic23,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with Fortnite not launching. I understand you've already tried to uninstall and re-install the game and have performed the power cycle on the Xbox. Since the issue itself
    is persisting have you tried to launch any other games? Do they have the same issue or are they working fine? Double check to see if your game needs any updates as well.

If the issue is persisting and there's no updates needed I suggest for you to perform a
    Soft Factory Reset(while keeping games and apps).

Before resetting your console make sure of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup let's do
    manual setup.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  5. SniffierMusic23 Win User

Fortnite crush

Solo fortnite non si avvia, perché apex e fifa 19 funzionano, quindi non so se aspettare o resettare.

Se io resetto lasciando giochi e app mi manterr gli account?

Translation: [Only Fortnite does not start, because Apex and FIFA 19 work, so I do not know whether to wait or reset.

If I snare leaving games and apps will keep me accounts?]
  6. GRiZ CuT Win User

FORTNITE WONT OPEN

None of my games will open? This happened after or during fortnite update. I do not know if this is fortnite related? All I play is Fortnite though and usually i get an error code but this time it says sorry, looks like our service isnt working right now.
Thema:

1. My fortnite crush during playing - Similar Threads - fortnite crush during

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  4. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  5. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  9. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  10. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...