my fortnite account was some how unlinked.

Discus and support my fortnite account was some how unlinked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have never unlinked it but i logged on today and it was just unlinked.I cant sign into the account at all even tho i have the information and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MauriceLD, Nov 21, 2022.

1. MauriceLD
    MauriceLD Guest

I have never unlinked it but i logged on today and it was just unlinked.I cant sign into the account at all even tho i have the information and the email to it.When i try to forget password it says account not found when i put in the email.

:)

MauriceLD, Nov 21, 2022
  2. MauriceLD Win User

alr did that they said i have to wait 2 business days then i can log in
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MAURICELD

Just to confirm, are you trying to recover a Microsoft account or an Epic account?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Amazing!

At least you didn’t have to wait too much time
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. Bandido1508 Win User

guest accounts and unlinks

this may help

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-change-the-email-on-my-epic-games-account&l=en

http://www.davevoyles.com/2018/05/20/unlink-xbox-live-account-fortnite/
Thema:

1. my fortnite account was some how unlinked. - Similar Threads - fortnite account was

2. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. Fortnite: transfer Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: transfer Account: Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  8. Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account: Hi, when I click on fortnite it always says error occurred when signing into Xbox live. Other games work such as fifa and Roblox. I’ve tried turning the Xbox off and taking power cable out, left...
  9. Error connecting Fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error connecting Fortnite account: how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...