My for a crashed whilst doing an event know the event is unavailable

Discus and support My for a crashed whilst doing an event know the event is unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get to do the event 661797f1-0ed0-4b4c-822e-b8c531abb17b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Hiles, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Henry Hiles
    Henry Hiles Guest

How do I get to do the event

:)

Henry Hiles, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the event that you're pertaining to?
  3. JamesPucci Win User

Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app

I have an identical issue. I posted it 2 days ago. Still no response yet.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-e069-450c-a920-22b719de85c3?tm=1576457198848

Go into the windows Event Viewer and see if you have the same error message I do

Event ID: 10001

Unable to start a DCOM Server: StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.54.793.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38!AppARKSurvivalEvolved as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

"2147943398"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.54.793.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38\ShooterGame\Binaries\UWP64\ShooterGame.exe" -ServerName:AppARKSurvivalEvolved.AppX8dqae3jbqbp71qzw0jv2man0p45gr0c6.mca
  4. LoftyBee Win User

London 2012 Game

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

@Deezee - It was probaly deleted for putting ideas into peoples head of getting the game cheaper after the olympics - well it certainly worked mate as i am tempted to. And the best thing is there is NO crash barriers in this game - Result!! lol

[/quote]

I've crashed into a into a few opponents whilst playing the bike events lol.
  5. DeborahNasir Win User

Events

I have a similar issue with Events. It usually lets me play the first one then crashes while updating the slide bar at the bottom of the screen. After that, it crashes every time I open Events Then when the event is over, it shows that I played for 20
    hours our some outrageous time.
  6. UFANS-978CE6BA-C88F- Win User

trying to survive the hot pursut grand tour....

The event is at the top (North) of the map.

I completed the event on the second try. The key is to go through every repair shop along the way and do everything to stay in front of the cops. That means, go fast and don't crash.
Thema:

1. My for a crashed whilst doing an event know the event is unavailable - Similar Threads - crashed whilst doing

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2): Hi, My game has been crashing more & more lately and I've been trying to figure out whether it is a problem with my hardware or a problem with the game itself. I have tried multiple fixes and...
  4. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  5. Game crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes: Hey my games been crashing. I have already sent old 4 crash reports: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-crashes-and-blue-screen/bfdb522a-36d0-4502-a5ef-58a6c0b67cb0 But...
  6. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  7. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  8. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  9. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  10. Minecraft crash The game crashed whilst initializing game Error:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash The game crashed whilst initializing game Error:...: Hello i was trying to play mc with forge and i got this error "The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cen Exit code: -1"...