My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason

Discus and support My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was building a boat racing game and out of nowhere my laptop crashed while i rold my boat onto water over soul sand, then my laptop went blue screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoodAtStuf, Jul 5, 2022.

1. GoodAtStuf
    GoodAtStuf Guest

My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason

i was building a boat racing game and out of nowhere my laptop crashed while i rold my boat onto water over soul sand, then my laptop went blue screen and when i opened the world, every single chunk in the world excpet the one closest to me got deleted. I really want my progress to be recovered if possible

:)

GoodAtStuf, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Goodatstuf

Sorry to hear that you experienced world corruption on your device
    Unfortunately as your PC crashed in the middle of the game, if you're not able to access the world now and you didn't have a backup of it

Sorry for bring up the bad news, but there's not much that you can do now
  3. Max Prüß Win User

PC crashes after sometime on some games

After removing and reinstalling the graphic drivers i got a new kind of crash, where the game stutters and closes for a few seconds and after that completly frezzes my pc again. The PSU i have is the Be Quiet STRAIGHT1000.
  4. BowedMist0991 Win User

Hacked, gamertag changed, name invalid

It looked like it was part of the process. I made a new WLID. My history, points etc. got transferred in along with the name of dougboy32 yesterday, but today when I logged in, all was wiped as though it was a completly new account.
  5. WolfiesDen360 Win User

Looking for someone with a track for the ON A RAIL cheevie.

I built my world and got the achivo long before the latest patch. This world has not been touched in creative mode.
  6. XDNOVA13 Win User

Minecraft xbox 360 Mods

Look on modio to find minecraft mods. the only mod I know of adds more monsters to the game. it can only be applied during world generation. no creative, no gamertags, prone to crashing if you kill the wrong mob. also there is the Herobrine mod.
Thema:

1. My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason - Similar Threads - flat creative world

2. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  3. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  4. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  5. My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is...: Can i turn my world back to a flat one? I tried to put it in too my realm but it gave an error and after that it wasnt flat anymore. I tried copying the world but it didnt work. There are also...
  6. I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts: every time I restart, the Teredo says its unable to qualify and it always says server connectivity is blocked and I even tried port forwarding these ports: Port 88(UDP), Port 3074(UDP and TCP),...
  7. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9
  8. Failed server connection human fall flat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed server connection human fall flat: I recently bought Human fall flat from Microsoft store Everything works fine except online i can only play local server connection keeps failing whenever i try to host a game or join a public game...
  9. [GamePass] Human Fall Flat will not continue past the "Press any key" Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [GamePass] Human Fall Flat will not continue past the "Press any key" Screen.: As stated, I can't pass the press any key screen. I have tried several soultions I've looked up online and have had no solution so far. If anyone has any idea as to what could be causing this to...
  10. Question about human fall flat game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about human fall flat game?: Ok so my son is trying to set up his own account for human fall flat on his for xbox one my oldest son already has a account set up under his name on his own profile is it possible to set up my...