My files are gone

Discus and support My files are gone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My entire files including my work are gone, my Substance painter files which I’ve worked a month on and my art files that I was working on are also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dawn Sirivorakul, Nov 27, 2022.

1. My files are gone

My entire files including my work are gone, my Substance painter files which I’ve worked a month on and my art files that I was working on are also gone, my Unity files are gone. Only my Steam is left and nothing else and I have to restore my system. Why did my windows 10 do that? I’m genuinely frustrated.

:)

Dawn Sirivorakul, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

My files are gone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

in general the problem may occur due to viruses, problems during the update, physical defects, restart problems, etc.

It is essential to perform backups in the cloud or on external drivers.
  3. Hemoroidz1987 Win User

My save files are gone

I've had this happen to me with dr3 and forza 5, all my save files have just randomly gone!
  4. Highlander10101 Win User

My save files are gone

Same problem for me. I have now lost my SG for DR3, Battlefield 4 and Marvel Superheroes. I'm not playing another game until this gets fixed. Obviously a issue w/ the console and not just single games. Super annoying for a gamer!
  5. ShadowAmbrosia Win User

Save File Gone

im having issues with Xbox one aswell even got screen shots of it saying Save/Load fail its bs but from what i seen it all falls onto the cloud surver witch is what is failing us as it only holds a tiny bit of game data and once filled were **** as there
    is no way to empty it that i know of atleast and the syncing of the game forces it to reinstall all the saves so it will fail automaticly that is were Xbox 360 was king atleast there we could whipe entire files if stuff like this happened

[​IMG]
  6. pn_taylor Win User

Save File Gone

If you go offline without synching your saved data then the game will be as if you never played it. You'll need to re-synch/download your saved data. It may be worth hard-resetting your console (hold the physical power button for roughly 10 seconds), turning
    it back on and try launching your game again. You may need to wait a while for everything to synch but without completing the synchronisation, your game will not have your save to load.
Thema:

My files are gone

1. My files are gone - Similar Threads - files are gone

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. Went to go play rdr2 and all save files are gone what should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to go play rdr2 and all save files are gone what should i do?: Tried to load on cloud didnt work 4625e5e7-92f5-4435-832a-7a9742c5edd9
  4. Save file completely gone????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file completely gone????: So this has happened to me before but it's actually an issue now. I have been playing outer wilds for ages and I finally got really close to the end but I needed to play on my pc for a little...
  5. Since the file explorer is gone...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the file explorer is gone...: I have music that i bought on my xbox and was using file explorer to use on groove. Now since that doesn't work without file explorer the music is still there. I've used other file explorers that...
  6. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446
  7. File explorer gone

in XboX Insiders
    File explorer gone: I wanted to change my background but when I want to my apps the File Explorer app was missing. When I download a picture from the web it opens the app but the app closes after saving the pic. Any...
  8. Save File Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save File Gone: I just downloaded the new DLC and when I open the game and synch starts its fails, I entered the game offline mode but I lose all my progress, can someone help me?...
  9. WWE 2K18 Save File Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K18 Save File Gone: My save file for wwe2k18 is gone. I don't know if there's an error with the cloud synchronizing or if the cloud file was deleted or overwritten with a new file, because there's no error...
  10. Xbox 360 Single player save file gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Single player save file gone: Hey couldn't find this in the forum so here goes. I played the single player campaign for 20+ hours and got over %50 completed before I decided to play multiplayer, but after I started that up,...