my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it...

Discus and support my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’ve looked up what to do but nothing comes up. 0c72dc6e-eb44-4105-8669-fd34e446b008 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by madison corn, Jan 29, 2023.

1. madison corn
    madison corn Guest

my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it...

i’ve looked up what to do but nothing comes up.

:)

madison corn, Jan 29, 2023
  2. madison corn Win User

my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it still won’t power on

okay thank you, i’ll let you know if that does anything.
  3. Georges C. Win User

my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it still won’t power on

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Madison, if your racing wheel does not turn on anymore (no calibration, no detection, no LEDs lighting up), you should unplug it from the power outlet and test on another outlet.

If you are plugging the equipment into some type of line filter with other equipment, turn it off and try another outlet.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Any plans for a MS Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

5. CyrusReza Win User

Which Racing Wheel would you recommend?

Thanks for the advice OJ, I will have to decide if I am willing to make a 250+ investment to get the better steering wheels or settle with that Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel for €77.

Me thinks I will go with the more expensive option if finances permit.

Take care bro.
  6. Loubet_dan Win User

steering wheel on a PC

I forgot to mention my steering wheel control is a ferrari 458 spider for xbox one
Thema:

1. my Ferrari Thrustmaster steering wheel won’t power on, it’s plugged into my console but it... - Similar Threads - Ferrari Thrustmaster steering

2. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  3. Ferrari Spyder 458 not recognized by console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ferrari Spyder 458 not recognized by console?: I have a Ferrari Spyder 458 Wheel and I cannot calibrate it. How do I get the console to recognize and access the Wheel? 896b7512-609a-4d2b-9a1c-b769e348da3e
  4. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel doesn’t power on

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel doesn’t power on: it don’t power on and the light don’t come up and I plugged it in with diff ports it has and still no luck and I restarted the Xbox and the wheel still don’t turn on...
  5. Trustmaster Ferrari 488 (black) wheel, power problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trustmaster Ferrari 488 (black) wheel, power problem: hello i have a problem with the trustmaster Ferrari 488 (black) wheel, the light turns on but then it shuts off and won't turn back on how do i fix it? 1f8582e7-14b8-4dbc-926d-70f3fbec0d60
  6. My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing wheel not working: My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel only works on the Home Screen but as soon as I’m into a game none of the buttons or pedals work. My controller is disconnect, I’ve reset my Xbox discontented...
  7. Why is Xbox series S not detecting steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox series S not detecting steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider?: My son connected his new Thrustmaster Ferrari Soider 458 to his Xbox series S but when he goes to play Forza 5 he can’t use it to steer. He can use the wheel as a controller but it is not...
  8. I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my...: I'm in trouble with the thrustmaster TX racing will Ferrari 45 be Italian addition working with my new xbox series X can someone advise and help me questio a52e6ace-a175-4165-ae05-0c70b3cefa74
  9. Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update: Since early 2021 I've been having fun playing Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Motorsport 7 on my Xbox One S with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 wheel & pedal kit. I put my console & pedals away...
  10. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...: Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME...