My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded

Discus and support My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the fallout 4 DLCs a few weeks ago and I ran into a problem. Whenever I disconect from the internet, I load fallout and look at the add-on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanielM909, Mar 10, 2020.

1. My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded

I bought the fallout 4 DLCs a few weeks ago and I ran into a problem. Whenever I disconect from the internet, I load fallout and look at the add-on menu it says not installed but when I look at the home menu, they are. I have set it as my home Xbox, so that
    cant be the problem. I do move the Xbox to different places often and its when I end up unplugging it that they don't load.

:)

NathanielM909, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try highlighting the game on the dashboard and press the start button on the controller. Select Manage Game. If you see the DLC installed there then delete it. Once deleted go to Ready to Install and redownload the content
  3. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  4. GutsyToaster Win User

Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

An update to this problem which still exists and has worsened.

I recently tried again to load all the Fallout 3 DLCs using my retail DLC disks. All the DLCs are downloaded but not recognized when Fallout 3 is launched, not even Mothership Zeta which was recognized when I originally made this post, and
    Broken Steel is still downloaded in French only.
  5. Space Dandy 115 Win User

Game downloaded by code won't play

Same here. I downloaded Fallout 3 that came with Fallout 4 and the was code was accepted. However the game won't load, displaying that if I own the game or no and I should insert the disc. The code that came with the message was Ox803f8001 but no matter
    how much I try, the game won't load.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass not working

To download any DLC that has been released go to My Games and Apps>Fallout 4>hit the menu button on Fallout 4>Manage Game. From there you can see any DLC that you can download.
Thema:

1. My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded - Similar Threads - fallout DLCs won't

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  4. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. Fallout 4 DLCs gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs gone: Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game and the dlcs were still there but h deleted...
  7. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  9. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  10. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs: I have done everything right when it came to this game. I installed disk 2 and play with it in, my Xbox one says the Dlcs are installed but the game or my Xbox doesn't recognize I own them and...