My expansion card was stolen from my hotel room.

Discus and support My expansion card was stolen from my hotel room. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know if account information is on the drive or just game data? dedc8085-a21e-4e70-9cb4-313a2a1608db Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PH Dizzle, Mar 12, 2023.

1. PH Dizzle
    PH Dizzle Guest

Does anyone know if account information is on the drive or just game data?

:)

PH Dizzle, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The expansion card only stores games on the drive, it does not store the personal information of your account.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Does anyone know if account information is on the drive or just game data?
    Just game data.
  4. Wait Dont Sh00t Win User

What piston creations are you most proud of?

A lighting system for my hotel rooms. Flip a switch, the lights come on! Also my revolving lighthouse!
  5. Eggnogga Win User

I got a date with the espn APP on xbox live the national championship game. but...

I'm stuck in a hotel room this week for work, and will be watching another NC game in a hotel. No access to my xbox. =/ Watching it on tv... can the OP just watch it on the tube?
  6. RohjasDex Win User

What are you expecting at E3

Oh my gosh me to..I remember Kameo....sadly I never got to finish it because the room I was staying was at a Hotel the Ac which was running at the time shorted out the electrical in my room and fried my original Xbox.
Thema:

1. My expansion card was stolen from my hotel room. - Similar Threads - expansion card was

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  5. If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?: I have three USB SSD plugged to my Xbox Series and i want to know if by adding a Storage Expansion Card they will all(4) work simultaneous. I'm asking this because on PC, when you add an NVME...
  6. My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this: all started when I restarted my xbox 5a2da785-6391-471c-a5d1-b0ec5a325209
  7. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  8. How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?: Dashboard>System>Storage devices>Storage Expansion Card>Options given: View contents, move or copy, uninstall content, change how drive is configured, rename, format, set as capture location....
  9. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  10. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...