My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and...

Discus and support My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ethernet not working on Xbox 1 x but will work on old Xbox what’s the deal, I’ve tried everything any fixes ? 0dadfb83-e8c6-4074-b04b-1d81a71aca25 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cory Ross, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Cory Ross
    Cory Ross Guest

My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and...

Ethernet not working on Xbox 1 x but will work on old Xbox what’s the deal, I’ve tried everything any fixes ?

:)

Cory Ross, Mar 18, 2023
  2. vwhell Win User

My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and it worked fine…any fixes ?

Been having issues for a few weeks with internet ping starting at under 30 ms at startup and after an hour jumping to over 60 ms. Have tried wired (normal connection method) and wireless. Have contacted isp. Problem only happens on xbox. My linux computer is connected wireless and ping on it is under 20 ms. It is in my bedroom over 30 ft from router and two walls are between it. My xbox is in living room under 10 feet from router and has no walls blocking. Great signal on startup but after 30 minutes or so the signal strength is same but ping goes from 20-30 ms to 60-999 ms. Is this a system issue or a driver issue.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and it worked fine…any fixes ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The issue can be with your Xbox One X's ethernet port. Can you please plug in the ethernet cable again and then test the network connection? If there is an error or issue it will show up from there.

Settings > General > Network Connection > Test Network Connection.

Also, if you can try a different ethernet cable to confirm that would be great.
  4. X3VS Win User

error status report as follows

W: Hardware setup

X: Connection End - Means connection to X-box live servers has failed

Y: Internet setup type 00A8 - E840 U.S.A. Version Wireless Receiver for X-Box 360 Console. Others would be Ethernet cable or out of U.S.A. model of receiver.

Z: X-Box Policy Offenses. 0000 - 0000 = No X-box offenses. Any other = Ban or Suspension
  5. EpochJflash2 Win User

Ping Issues

No, I use an Ethernet cable connected to my internet box to my Xbox.
  6. 大老赖不赖 Win User

NFS Heat - Not Launching

hi hope this WILL WORK!~ when i just bought the game feb 28th i was so disapointed why it wont go past splash page.... and let you press A to start the thing. HERES how to get it on 100 percent! dis-connect the internet cable to your x
    box 1 or which ever model of x box you own. do a hard re-set. hold your finger on the on off button on the console, for 10 sec. then turn the x box back on again.. DONT PLUG THE INTERNET CABLE IN YET TO THE CONSOLE..... then open the x box to need for speed
    heat.. it will let you now press the A button.. to get started.. follow the prompts, WHEN IT COMES TO THERES NO INTERNET then plug your internet back into the console. and you will be good to go... happy racing! its a great game from what i see so far!
    Why it no work for me?Can you tell me the details of what you solve this problem?

Your means is don't connect the Internet and enter the game?

I‘ve aready to reboot my Xbox console,and try it offline.
Thema:

1. My Ethernet cable will not give me internet to my x box x , but I plugged my box 1 in and... - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable internet

2. Xbox thinks its on ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks its on ethernet: I have had an xbox series x for a couple years now and recently it has been saying it is connected via ethernet eheb it isn’t. Ive tried restarting it, and i also tried hard resetting it, but...
  3. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  4. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  5. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  6. Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working: Recently had some internet issues but that all sorted now and now my Xbox won’t work using a ethernet cable just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or problem...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. Ethernet cable not connecting to Xbox one but status stating wired!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet cable not connecting to Xbox one but status stating wired!!: After working for 2+ years, my Ethernet cable is not connecting to my Xbox One through a wired connection. I can wireless connect but it is very slow. Ethernet cable works as been tested by...
  9. Xbox wired connection when there is no ethernet cable plugged in (Solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wired connection when there is no ethernet cable plugged in (Solved): I had the issue of my xbox series X saying it was connected to the internet while being wired. Never connected a wire. Then I remember I just re-connected my tv to the wifi. Solved. Disconnect...
  10. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9