My entire friends list has been deleted and I can’t add any existing friends that I had.

Discus and support My entire friends list has been deleted and I can’t add any existing friends that I had. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Signed in one day and my friends list said 0, I can look up my friends and see them but can’t add them. 05b5ee70-aaa5-413f-853b-199b657dcdc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chris sweeney1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. My entire friends list has been deleted and I can’t add any existing friends that I had.

Signed in one day and my friends list said 0, I can look up my friends and see them but can’t add them.

:)

chris sweeney1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JericoChristian Win User

My entire friends list has been deleted and I can’t add any existing friends that I had.

That's also happening to my and one of my friends
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. However, there is no official announcement yet from Microsoft.

I would recommend reporting this through Xbox Status. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360

Hello Mister Beep. My friend who I deleted was able to add me back today, however the problem where it states you have a full friends list when you don't still exists. I also haven't tried deleting and re adding anybody recently so I wouldn't know if this
    would work for all my friends. So the problem has not been resolved.
  5. shadow snipeer Win User

Will not add friends

When i logged onto my account today all of my friends had been deleted. I had around 60 friends on the list. now it wont let me add any of them back. Does anyone know what to do?
  6. KNOCKOUTD4D Win User

Beating a dead horse (sorry)

No problem im at work for the next cpl days but on during the nights I think I have to re-add you my cousins deleted my entire friends list a few days back you might've been spared cant remember lol
Thema:

1. My entire friends list has been deleted and I can’t add any existing friends that I had. - Similar Threads - entire friends list

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  5. (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.

in XboX Insiders
    (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.: I’m trying to install Starfield on my new Xbox series S and it’ll start installing about 2%, then kick off the wifi on every device in the house. Whenever I pause the download, the wifi worked...
  6. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  7. How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general: Every single time i use ctrl in a video game i fatfinger windows and open a new virtual desktop. please help me find a way to disable this horrible feature. bd5498ed-7b61-4a96-9a0e-b5f76a1d7b8c
  8. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  9. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  10. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...