My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and...

Discus and support My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It’s really exactly what the thing says restarted several times and sometimes I’ll get like one friend on 754a7808-e04d-48b9-b0c1-71b2f6c43376 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by K Koontz, Nov 2, 2022.

1. K Koontz
    K Koontz Guest

My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and...

It’s really exactly what the thing says restarted several times and sometimes I’ll get like one friend on

:)

K Koontz, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Not Real1 Win User

My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and every time I go into a game everyone’s name is in Chinese.

i have the exact same problem with my account right now!
  3. Smwutches Win User

My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and every time I go into a game everyone’s name is in Chinese.

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  4. Smwutches Win User

My entire friend's list disappeared on my Xbox One

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. CPT Long Win User

Friends list is gone?

Same issue. And it won’t let me send out friend request to most of my friends; I believe this is because when speaking with one of my friends that I was trying to request again he said I was still on his friends list. So issue for me is compounded even more
    as I can’t even repopulate my list.
  6. RarePresence Win User

Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

Same here ,I've been on for 13 years and mine keeps disappearing,I never even received my gold badge on my profile,usual rubbish I was told its been given out in no specific order.well everyone on friends list has theres why don't I ?
Thema:

1. My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and... - Similar Threads - entire friends list

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  5. (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.

in XboX Insiders
    (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.: I’m trying to install Starfield on my new Xbox series S and it’ll start installing about 2%, then kick off the wifi on every device in the house. Whenever I pause the download, the wifi worked...
  6. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  7. How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general: Every single time i use ctrl in a video game i fatfinger windows and open a new virtual desktop. please help me find a way to disable this horrible feature. bd5498ed-7b61-4a96-9a0e-b5f76a1d7b8c
  8. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  9. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  10. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...