My email for minecraft is deleted and my transaction id is connected to it.

Discus and support My email for minecraft is deleted and my transaction id is connected to it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account is a legacy account, made in middle of 2012. There is a problem trying to change my account information. I have no email access (because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Ashcroft1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. My email for minecraft is deleted and my transaction id is connected to it.

My account is a legacy account, made in middle of 2012. There is a problem trying to change my account information. I have no email access (because it is deleted) and the transaction id is connected to that email, that means it is lost, I have tried asking the support team if I can use the credit card numbers to prove ownership of some sort, but they just give me a basic non reply...

What do I do?

:)

Will Ashcroft1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. TWINBABU Win User

HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

how do i see my transaction id for minecraft, i deleted the email is there anyway to find it? pls help me
  3. Alex W4 Win User

I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net doesn't help out becuase microsoft bought it out can anyone help?

Yes I lost my email and password to the account, but I have the transaction ID of when I bought the minecraft account.
  4. UddipMayur Win User

Forgot email

I gave the transaction ID of my Minecraft Purchase and the redeemed code.
  5. BigTortilla Win User

Minecraft post migration

While this would be great to use, it wants a transaction ID, which I no longer have. The oldest email I have from mojang is from 2018 due to my inbox being overfull and having to delete old emails.
  6. sumaira atif Win User

I can't log in to minecraft

so what had happened was i think i got hacked and someone deleted my entire microsoft account, when i remade it it says i don't own it (i made it with the same email address i bought it on). i understand if it looks like im trying to get a free minecraft account but i still have my transaction ID from my prepaid card
Thema:

My email for minecraft is deleted and my transaction id is connected to it.

1. My email for minecraft is deleted and my transaction id is connected to it. - Similar Threads - email minecraft deleted

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  5. Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account: Hi, Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my Minecraft account. I have tried all the other...
  6. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  7. My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one: My minecraft account and microsoft email were hacked through a dicord link that I clicked. The hacker deleted my email and changed it to a new one and I'm not sure what i can do to get it back....
  8. How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...: I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the...
  9. A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?: I have an account with a deleted Gmail associated with it. I foolishly deleted it without considering any consequences. I have a Minecraft Java account connected to that email, and I cannot access...
  10. a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one: Some russian **** hacker somehow logged into my email dont know how but the google logged him out after like 3 hours because it saw suspicious actions he got my valorant account but it had nothing...