My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get...

Discus and support My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The server my email was using (e.g johnsmith@<outlook>.com) was shut down a while ago, and I need to change the email to my account, unfortunately I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CyberBlade#7279, Dec 7, 2021.

1. My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get...

The server my email was using (e.g johnsmith@<outlook>.com) was shut down a while ago, and I need to change the email to my account, unfortunately I cannot remember my password as it has been months since I last used my xbox and therefore cannot sign in or reset my password as the email does not work anymore. Is there any way I can get into my account?

Is it possible to reclaim my account via a phone number or anything without a password or an email?

I would really like to get into this account again, as it has dlc's and online content only accessible on this account that equate to hundreds of dollars.

:)

CyberBlade#7279, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get into my account anymore or is it gone forever?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

There isn't a way to reclaim the account without the email or password. Account can only be recovered when the email or registered phone number is available and accessible.

I'm sorry about this.
  3. xBTx CONV1CT Win User

Passwords forgotten

I have a similar problem, my ex-girlfriends brother set up my account. I asked him to put in my email address but instead put his own by mistake, As I didn't really need to change it at that time I left it alone, but as games progress on I now need to change
    it, and of course he has since he doesn't use this email anymore he has forgotten the password. Is there a way of resetting the password as I have tried the above link but it doesn't exist anymore. Thanks
  4. JTZC Win User

Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

Hi,

as I said, the former email does not exist anymore, so there's just one email left to log in with, which is email "B" as described above. Email "A" is no longer registered at Microsoft and also does not exist as a mail address anymore.

I already reset the password before posting here. Resetting the password has no effect on the issue. The only proof I have is me seeing two X-Box accounts in my game launcher. Since I merged two Microsoft accounts I assumed that the X-Box accounts would be merged as well, as these do not exist as standalone accounts without connection to a Microsoft account.
  5. Ianryth Win User

I can't accept the terms of use due to a parent account that is dead

It's not even a matter of a forgotten password though, the email attached to the parental account no longer exists. otherwise I would be able to just reset the password to the account and there wouldn't be a problem.
  6. RebelMythik. Win User

Email Disappearing

The issue I am having is that i can't recover my account or reset the password. It just simply does not exist as an email atm.

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

So I have no idea what to do to get it back.
Thema:

My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get...

1. My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get... - Similar Threads - email does exist

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  4. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  5. This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.: If I try to log into my microsoft account it says "account does not exist" account.live.com/username/recover says "[this email address] is associated with the following username" which is a...
  6. Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere: I'm only asking because outlook specifically says "logging out everywhere does NOT affect Xbox" So why does my Xbox ask me to go to Microsoft.com/link every time?...
  7. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  8. Email does not exist, but it clearly does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email does not exist, but it clearly does.: I've been logged out of my xbox and microsoft accounts. Attempting to log back into the account, I'm told the email I've entered does not exist. However, when trying to create a new account with...
  9. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...
  10. log in screen says my account dosent exist when it does bc i still get emails sent from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    log in screen says my account dosent exist when it does bc i still get emails sent from the...: i try to sign into my microsoft account but it says it dosent exsit but i rember the exact email that i used for it and plus the xbox account that was used with the email is still active, and i...