My email adress being used for someone elses account

Discus and support My email adress being used for someone elses account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to create a Microsoft account I am met with the message "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duke Austin, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Duke Austin
    Duke Austin Guest

Every time I try to create a Microsoft account I am met with the message "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already a Microsoft account. Please try a different email address." I thought this was strange because I had no recollection of ever making a Microsoft account, but tried to recover my password anyway. It then told me that my email was connected to an account that I had never seen before. I checked my Inbox to see if i had received an email asking me to verify my email adress, but there was nothing. Why was someone else able to use my email adress without my consent and is there anything i can do to get it back? I have already tried the account recovery multiple times but that hasnt worked.

:)

Duke Austin, Nov 6, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Duke Austin!

In such case, it would be best to get in touch with our live agents to check from their side this situation.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this information helps you out!
  3. Smwutches Win User

My account is being used by someone else.

If your account has been compromised, you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. A Lonely Lamma Win User

Corrupted account, Need help!!

I'm having a similar problem, my main account has a deleted email on it and I went to go log into xbox.com with my main account and it said that my account has been blocked because they think someone was using it to send spam and that they needed to send
    an email to my deleted email adress to verify that it was me and I cant recover my email account back because its been more than 6 months of it being deleted.
  5. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

OK after even more investigation in my email account I found an email from March 20th 2016 where it asks me to confirm my email adress. I cant remember setting an account up back then, and I also cant remember clicking on the verify button.

So what could have happened was someone using my email adress to create himself an XBOX live account and somehow managing to approve it without my consent.

I was also able to see the recent logins with my email adress and they were all done from the US, somewhere near Philadelphia using the XBOX which was bound to it. I also see the IP adress.
  6. PianoThrone3386 Win User

Someone Else Using My Email?

btw I have no idea who the hell "piano throne3386" is he used my email for his xbox account. Is there anyway I can get him banned from xbox live?
Thema:

1. My email adress being used for someone elses account - Similar Threads - email adress being

2. Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress: HU: Az email cím amivel regisztráltam ezt a fiókot nem létezik már. Iskolai email-cím volt és törölték, de nemrég vettem meg rá egy játékot, és elfelejtettem fiókot váltani amikor a kódot...
  3. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  4. Transferring Xbox account to different email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox account to different email adress: Hey I was wondering if I could transfer an Xbox account to a different email it’s just for one game tbf and when I do with would it have an effect on the original email as my dad set up my Xbox...
  5. Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I opened my xbox series s and it said that it was not connected to the internet (I'm using lan) I did a test and it said that everything is fine but I still had no internet I tried to make my...
  6. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...: I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox...
  8. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  9. can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinite ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinite ?: can we run out of email adresses and usernames or are they infinte ? 614259b8-84bc-48ea-a382-0c7d2e23b81c
  10. hey, could it be that I have got 2 accounts on one email adress?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey, could it be that I have got 2 accounts on one email adress?: hey, could it be that I have got 2 accounts on one email adress? 9c886a31-7be1-498b-8c2b-d758bfdfc150