My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...

Discus and support My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my Elite series 2 Design Lab controller for maybe 3 weeks and the left joystick completely crapped out on me… as soon as I veer to the right,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FryBaLLzzz2468, Mar 17, 2023.

1. My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...

I’ve had my Elite series 2 Design Lab controller for maybe 3 weeks and the left joystick completely crapped out on me… as soon as I veer to the right, it’s like it hits a brick wall, then, if i push passed that point, it gets stuck to the right. I’ve already filed a claim and received a shipping label to send it in but I’m curious if I’m going to be receiving the same controller back because they will just repair this one? Or, will they completely replace it with a new one with all the same custom specs? Or….. I read somewhere on Reddit that they will just replace it with a standard black series 2….. which would be infuriating to say the least. Anybody have any insight?! Im about to ship it today cuz it’s the only controller I have right now!!

:)

FryBaLLzzz2468, Mar 17, 2023
  2. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

xbox one elite controller

My first elite controller broke in the first week, the left thumbstick internal snapped, hopefully the series 2 controller is good
  3. Zag Montz Win User

Xbox controller drift scheme?

Thanks, I'm running an Xbox Series S that I got 3 days ago with a design lab controller from much earlier this year, latest standard build OS as of 10/2/22. 4 of my controllers were from box, 2 black series controllers, 2 design lab controllers. My newest series controller dates back to 06/21/22. I don't feel the need to include people I know, however this does not seem to be a foreign problem for anyone who uses a controller that doesn't COME WITH the console. I just can't buy a controller and pay shipping to have a chance of fixing it, I just want one controller ever.
  4. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed 👎

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  5. OMGxItsxCody Win User

My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the controller I send them or replace it altogether?

Mine was shipped to me with a defect in the left thumb stick. Not drift, but a physical noticeable bumpy feeling when you move the thumb stick. I specifically told the Microsoft associate I was on the phone with that I do not want them to replace my unit with a generic controller as I literally just opened mine today and it has my gamertag and custom colors. Are you guys saying that they will make sure my controller is exactly as I ordered it originally? I would be more than just angry if not.
  6. Dericka Win User

My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the controller I send them or replace it altogether?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Yes, they will try to repair it and if it can't be repaired it will be replaced with the same unit. They will replace it with another controller if they don't have stock for the same unit.
Thema:

My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...

1. My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the... - Similar Threads - elite series design

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  5. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  6. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  7. Design lab elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab elite series 2 controller: I just ordered a brand new design lab elite controller it arrived this past monday August 7th i have played with it twice and I noticed there is some play in the joy sticks the right one has...
  8. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty: Hi there, I read on Reddit that you can call and request an additional 2 year warranty on top of the standard 1 year limited warranty that the controller already comes with for $20. Personally I...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty: If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back? 0dd48079-2e6d-40a0-93d5-92e193eab61a