My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....

Discus and support My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found. Anyone know why? fa4dfade-3f5a-46e4-bb0f-0070cc5cb198 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahbab Ahmed Aonkon, Jun 30, 2022.

1. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....

My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found. Anyone know why?

:)

Ahbab Ahmed Aonkon, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found. Anyone know why?

Hello, Ahbab. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you trying to register it on?

https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

Try to register it on Microsoft Edge using a InPrivate window. Or try a different browser also with a InPrivate / Incognito window.

If it still does not work, please let me know.
  3. pkvas Win User

Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: Issues Registering/Getting Repair

As far as I know you can't register any controller I tried to register my elite controller but the serial number was the wrong length
  4. Jonathan Marks1 Win User

My elite controller series 2 can't be registered

Hello I found this post as I am also having the same issue, I am looking at the serial number on the back of my official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and trying to enter it when registering a new device. I have a broken joystick and am trying to look up the warranty or initial repairs but I am getting a "We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again." error message but I am definitely entering the serial number in correctly. So confused on what to do and still need help with repairs on my controller.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Controller/warranty/registration/contact issues

You need to contact xbox support to help you set up a repair for elite controllers as you can't simply register them with serial number.
  6. HarryBrown6 Win User

xbox elite controller series 2

Unfortunately, because i bought the elite controller on its own, i cant seem to register it. When asking where to find the serial number there is no option for the xbox elite series 1. Other people have said unless you bought the package (Which i didn't)
    there the serial number option doesn't register the serial number of the controller. the only way to register a xbox elite controller is to by the paddle package and then the serial number is accepted. Personally i don't want to have to buy something just
    to be able to see if a warranty is still active.
Thema:

My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....

1. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found.... - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  8. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  9. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3