My elite controller is being wierd
Discus and support My elite controller is being wierd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller is being wierd when I use the thumbstick it will skip a menu in the xbox menu and im games I can't run and I will be moved by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheMaskdNinja, Jan 6, 2018.
Thema:
My elite controller is being wierd
Loading...
-
My elite controller is being wierd - Similar Threads - elite controller being
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?
in XboX Insiders1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could... -
Elite controller please help!!!!!!
in XboX InsidersElite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months... -
Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,... -
Is the elite controller worth it
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90 -
Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think... -
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped... -
Xbox Elite 2 Controller disconnects after being meleed?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite 2 Controller disconnects after being meleed?: I’ve had an Xbox Elite 2 controller for over a year and all of a sudden, when am playing Call of Duty or Halo, if I get melee attacked by another player, the controller disconnects. I have updated... -
Xbox Elite controller randomly disconnects despite being plugged into PC via cable.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite controller randomly disconnects despite being plugged into PC via cable.: I will just be playing a game and my controller will randomly disconnect. It keeps doing this no matter what game I play. Nothing seems to fix it. I've updated the drivers and it doesn't help, the...