My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

Discus and support My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by isaiahmendoza4, Apr 2, 2024.

1. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with the deadzone settings, nothing works.

:)

isaiahmendoza4, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Isaiahmendoza4, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check if your controller needs a firmware update.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select My games & apps > See all > Apps

Select Xbox Accessories.
  3. JonBurke Win User

Brand new elite controller sticky left hair trigger

My elite controller as well. Left hair trigger. Hopefully it gets unstuck.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Forza Horizons 3 car won't go above 45 mph

Is he using an elite controller?

If so, please check if the hair triggers aren't activated.
  5. Reegan_T Win User

Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

I would say do a warrant claim, if you have doubts your controller is not functioning as intended, get Microsoft to send you a new one.
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

Hello Riley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Elite Series 2 Core Controller. No worries, I will do my best to help you sort this out for you to get back to gaming.

Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like you may have a faulty controller. However, before jumping to conclusion let’s troubleshoot this issue to get you back in the game.

- Make sure your controller firmware is up to date. You can check this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories on your Xbox console, or by using the Xbox Accessories app on your PC.

- Try adjusting the trigger sensitivity and dead zones in the Xbox Accessories app. You can also test the trigger response in the app to see if it works properly.

- Try using your controller on a different console or PC, or try using a different controller on your current device. This can help you determine if the issue is with your controller or your device.

- If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may have a faulty controller that needs to be repaired or replaced. You can check your warranty status and request a service order on our website: Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you fix the problem and enjoy your games. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable. - Similar Threads - elite controller hair

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  10. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...