My Elite 2 controller stop charging

Discus and support My Elite 2 controller stop charging in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox elite 2 controller stopped charging. It works fine but no matter what cable I use it won't charge Does anyone know how to fix it or do I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Victor Montoya1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. My Elite 2 controller stop charging

My xbox elite 2 controller stopped charging. It works fine but no matter what cable I use it won't charge

Does anyone know how to fix it or do I just have to buy a new one

:)

Victor Montoya1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your controller.

Have you tried using other cables already just to check if that is the problem?

If that will not work still, you can check the warranty of your controller by registering here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

This will let you process a service as well if in any case your controller is still in warranty.

Hope that helps!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Charging elite 2 controller

Hi MariánKováčik! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The elite controller is designed like phones to charge and stop charging at any point
  4. Pushmonk Win User

Elite controller not charging.

Edit 2 (I can't actually edit my post): I removed the battery pack and placed it in my old controller, and it shows as fully charged. When replaced back into the elite, it shows as fully charged.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

xbox controller

As far as the controller charging.. I don't believe any controller does this except the Elite 2 control. I could be wrong on this.
    If you wanted to charge the controller, you would need to use the Play & Charge kit that consists of a rechargeable battery and a usb charging cable.
  6. DonDizzz Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

My Elite version 2 controller has never disconnected but the internal battery will NOT charge. It is a brick unless it is plugged in with the USB wire or sitting on the charging dock. when plugged in or on charging dock the white LED light blinks but never
    goes to a solid light even after 10 hours sitting on the charge dock. I've never seen the LED light go to color "amber" to signify it has a low battery. 180$ for a wired controller less than 8 months old.

I contacted support they told me it would bee 100$ to REPAIR!! because my 90 day warranty was up lol. 90 days for a controller they say "should last a lifetime".....

oh and option #2 they sent me a link to buy an Xbox "play and charge kit" ...lol for an Elite Series 2. The Elite Series 2 that has an INTERNAL BATTERY!

I am beyond pissed off and I get everyone's frustrations on this thread. This is all after going through 4 series 1 elite controllers.

To me it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that Microsoft wont at the least repair these controllers that are defective. Not broken but defective. And I mean repair for free or shipping charge ONLY.
Thema:

1. My Elite 2 controller stop charging - Similar Threads - Elite controller stop

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  5. How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights: This controller works fine until a busy section...like a boss fight. Then it disconnects unless I plug it in using cable. 0e2a9714-e40b-4c32-9969-4beb55a19cfc
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...: My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue...
  9. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...
  10. My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue: My paddles on the right side of my elite controller stopped working I hear a click when pressing down and they are mapped but there’s no action my left 2 work just fine how do I fix this issue...