My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...

Discus and support My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty but they didn't give me the return address but the case is open and I have that number what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keith Thomassen, Jan 4, 2023.

1. My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...

My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty but they didn't give me the return address but the case is open and I have that number what is the address

:)

Keith Thomassen, Jan 4, 2023
  2. VindRaider Win User

The left stick of the gamepad fell

If it's an elite controller, it is magnetic attachment and would snap right back in. If not, then it is probably broken. If it is still under warranty, get it replaced.
  3. Keith Thomassen Win User

My elite 2 controller is broken, it’s under warranty. What is the address for the return? I have opened a return, but they didn't send me the return info

It's been 4 going 5 days now and nothing what do I do
  4. Francia J. Win User

My elite 2 controller is broken, it’s under warranty. What is the address for the return? I have opened a return, but they didn't send me the return info

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You should receive an instruction along with the shipping label on where you will drop off the device or the courier you will be sending it to.

If you just created the order it may take 24-48 hours so please check your mailbox, as well as your spam/junk mail.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

These type of controller have issues. Some are good some not . Unfortunately there are alot of elite lemons out there I purchased one and it was bad then i got another and it was fine. I suggest to return it if its under warranty like another user explained
  6. CarolineHolden Win User

Xbox One X and EU warranty law

I have the same issue with an xbox elite controller purchased directly from microsoft, unfortunately the support does not seem to work, i keep getting a virtual assistant and then promised numerous call backs that do not happen. The controller has been
    returned twice for the same issue and returned under warranty, however it is now 3 months out o microsoft warranty but still covered under eu warranty
Thema:

My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...

1. My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I... - Similar Threads - elite controller broken

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...
  6. by xbox elite controller is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    by xbox elite controller is broken: hi guys so i just spilt coke on my controller but not all over it the joy sticks work and the xbox middle button dose good but the light on it dosent same with the dpad and the buttons i think the...
  7. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  8. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper: Hi, Does Microsoft have a serious/long-term fix to address the bumper issue with the elite series 2 (ES2) controller? This is the second one I've owned that has encountered the issue (issue...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...