my downloaded game is apparently a unreadable disk

Discus and support my downloaded game is apparently a unreadable disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to play my fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas on my 360 it tells me my downloaded game is a disk that is unreadable, sometimes it works and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stinky5dog, Jan 3, 2016.

1. stinky5dog
    stinky5dog Guest

when i try to play my fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas on my 360 it tells me my downloaded game is a disk that is unreadable, sometimes it works and most times it wont please help

:)

stinky5dog, Jan 3, 2016
  2. CTxShagna
    CTxShagna Guest
    Can't Play Any Games other than borderlands & L4D2.

Um Its not my disks that won't read. Its my downloaded games that won't play, and any game that is installed. My downloaded games and installed games register as unreadable disk. Aren't they supposed to read off of the hard drive.

CTxShagna, Jan 3, 2016
  3. San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"

iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-41B0-AD67-08214644E986, Jan 3, 2016
  4. stinky5dog
    stinky5dog Guest

clearing my system cache fixes it for a day or two then it starts again

stinky5dog, Jan 3, 2016
  5. stinky5dog Win User

clearing my system cache fixes it for a day or two then it starts again
  6. CTxShagna Win User

Can't Play Any Games other than borderlands & L4D2.

Um Its not my disks that won't read. Its my downloaded games that won't play, and any game that is installed. My downloaded games and installed games register as unreadable disk. Aren't they supposed to read off of the hard drive.
  7. iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-4 Win User

San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"
  8. Arbitress Win User

Hoping To Fix Halo 4 Campaign Problems-"players failed to load content."

I deleted my halo 4 data but it still won't download and says the disk is unreadable.
  9. Zombie Majora Win User

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

I'm having trouble with two of my games on demand not working after i have done this several times. Why does it say "disk is unreadable" when it didnt need a disk to download from the marketplace?
Thema:

1. my downloaded game is apparently a unreadable disk - Similar Threads - downloaded game apparently

2. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  6. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  7. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  8. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  9. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  10. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c