My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

Discus and support My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vincent2121, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Vincent2121
    Vincent2121 Guest

I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go into the game it says I need to pay for them even though I already owned them and I tried everything to get the DLCS on my new Xbox and new account but it won't work and I really want my DLCS

:)

Vincent2121, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Oli foster Win User

“Premium content blocked” message when trying to install bought dlc

share your games and DLCs
    I’ve made a new account and added it to my Xbox but the dlc won’t work with gamesharing. The game itself has been shared to the account but not the season pass. I uninstalled and reinstalled it on the new account and still won’t work. I’ve unplugged and plugged my Xbox back in and nothing happened. The payment methods fine as it says I own them in the in-game store. On the new account I made I went to install one of the map packs that’s free and I didn’t get the premium content blocked message like I did when I tried to install the same map on my main account. Is there another way to transfer the dlc to that new account? Thank you for the reply also :)
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

DLC for two accounts on same xbox question

[quote user="Lewys"]

I am connected to live on this account but the DLC isn't there. It can only be played on my lewys87 account

[/quote]

Yes, that's because it was downloaded from the lewys87 account, and you haven't transferred the licenses over to the new xbox. When you do transfer them over, you'll be able to play the DLCs on any account.

In other words, you will only be able to play the DLC when your lewys87 account is connected to Xbox LIVE, unless you transfer the licenses over.
  4. Pagano Win User

Save data reset and DLC erased when transferring Live profile through ethernet cable

When you download your profile to installed it in a new xbox, the save data, applications, demos, DLC and games are not transfered.

Save games can only be transfered using a usb stick to copy them from the old xbox into the new one. DLCs, games and apps can be downloaded again with no charge using your account history.
  5. JimmyLennon Win User

Account DLC Sharing

Ok good but I have another question,

If I transfer both of my accounts to a new Xbox and I use the license transfer to put the dlc on my new one will my other account get it?
  6. YourStepDad93 Win User

Transferring DLC

You can license transfer your old account to that xbox and re-download it and you'll have access to it with your new account. If someone else gave you that DLC it won't work. It can e done though if you originally bought it.
Thema:

1. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account - Similar Threads - DLCS won't transfer

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  4. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  5. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  6. My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded: I bought the fallout 4 DLCs a few weeks ago and I ran into a problem. Whenever I disconect from the internet, I load fallout and look at the add-on menu it says not installed but when I look at...
  7. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs: I have done everything right when it came to this game. I installed disk 2 and play with it in, my Xbox one says the Dlcs are installed but the game or my Xbox doesn't recognize I own them and...
  8. My BO2 dlcs won't load in my manage game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My BO2 dlcs won't load in my manage game: The Season pass won't install any of my dlcs after I bought the season pass bf64fdd0-9ef3-4b37-99c8-490bfaa5d255
  9. skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim legendary edition won't start to install the dlcs.: so I recently got skyrim legendary edition as a gift, and I was super excited to download the dlc. I have a white Xbox with a thumbdrive of 14.4 gigs of extra space. I can hook it up to the...
  10. The evil within dlcs won't show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The evil within dlcs won't show up.: Hello, I'm having an issue with some dlcs'. I recently purchased the season pass for The Evil Within and downloaded all the dlcs. When I went to play, the tab where they were suppose to be...