My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

Discus and support My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the witness dlc for destiny 2 on xbox was playing it yesterday but has disappeared overnight it's asking me to buy it again am on the series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Sparks1, May 24, 2023.

1. My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

I have the witness dlc for destiny 2 on xbox was playing it yesterday but has disappeared overnight it's asking me to buy it again am on the series x

:)

David Sparks1, May 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have checked the add ons and its installed

Hey David!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, check if the DLCs show up in-game.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Rostom L Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep DLC has disappeared.

Hi AncientBlade17!

As checked on the game here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-shad... it is no longer being offered as part of Game Pass. Before, it was part Game Pass. It must be the reason why you were able to play the game. Please note that Xbox Game Pass catalog is updated from time to time, it adds new games but also removes some games.
  4. Tomesso Win User

Spammed by friend requests for a couple of days. What can I do ?

I've been experiencing weird things from the latest update.
    Some of my friends just disappeared on my friends list overnight. No one has access to my profile, except me and I use 2 steps verification of course.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

No Refund and cant access the DLC code

You can download Destiny 2, and it's DLC from the Xbox app on PC. So your friend who plays on Xbox and PC can play Destiny 2 and the DLC you gifted him on the PC, as long as the PC he has is powerful enough for the game.
  6. Alan90 Win User

How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

I played Destiny 1 and it was "ok" at the beginnig. I don't like so much the fact that each DLC cost like a new game and I don't have in mind play Destiny 2, and my brother has trying to convice me too lol
Thema:

My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

1. My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have... - Similar Threads - dlc witness has

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. deff jam fight for new york bc or remastered wit new rappers as dlc it will sale not icon that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deff jam fight for new york bc or remastered wit new rappers as dlc it will sale not icon that ...: deff jam fght for new york bc or remake wit new rappers as dlc it will sale the fans want it b8fafa5c-f34f-4767-ae75-d3908e8c1b8b