My DLC doesn’t work

Discus and support My DLC doesn’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded rainbow six siege from the game pass and it comes with some dlc. I’ve installed the dlc and it won’t apply to my game. I’ve uninstalled it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy Toth, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Andy Toth
    Andy Toth Guest

My DLC doesn’t work

I downloaded rainbow six siege from the game pass and it comes with some dlc. I’ve installed the dlc and it won’t apply to my game. I’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it many times and it wont work..

:)

Andy Toth, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My DLC doesn’t work

Do you have the active Xbox game pass on your account or you're game sharing?
  3. Andy Toth Win User

My DLC doesn’t work

That still didn't work I tried multiple times and tried everything
  4. Francia J. Win User

My DLC doesn’t work

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you pertaining to "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Operators" and "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 1 Operators"?

If yes, follow the steps below:

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon. "

From there, make sure that they're installed successfully. Once confirmed that they're installed for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

DLC doesn’t work

Thanks for the update!
    Oh, don't worry. If you replied to that email in a polite way you're good about the ban thing

Hope they can give you a positive answer soon
  6. Josh Barnes1 Win User

DLC doesn’t work

Got this today. Wrote them after getting it. Be lucky if they don’t ban my account

[​IMG]
Thema:

My DLC doesn’t work

1. My DLC doesn’t work - Similar Threads - DLC doesn’t

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  4. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  5. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...
  6. DLC doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC doesn’t work: Last night I purchased way of the hunter 8/19/2022. Started playing it today but it was extremely laggy. Turn down game settings but still so laggy it was booting me back to the home screen. Trade...
  7. Purchased dlc doesn’t show up in manage game and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased dlc doesn’t show up in manage game and add on: 3 years ago I got dlc for jump force then the other day i downloaded jump force then went to download the dlc but dlc wasn’t there so I did the troubleshoot guide and it didn’t work then I used...
  8. Bought Game + DLC but doesn’t show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Game + DLC but doesn’t show up: Today I bought Dragonball FighterZ: Ultimate edition on the online Microsoft store. However, I could only install the normal Dragonball Fighterz edition. When i checked the dlc’s that were...
  9. DLC doesn’t show up in Installed

in XboX Insiders
    DLC doesn’t show up in Installed: I installed a DLC and when I went to manage add ons, it was in the ready to install place when I go to install it the DLC doesn’t install or anything despite it saying it’s installed on the store!...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...