My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.

Discus and support My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tru7h, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Tru7h
    Tru7h Guest

I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and successfully prompted me in the store after. However, the content never installed and doesn't appear in my download
    queue or in the game. The store page for it can't be viewed normally without using a download code either, so I don't know how to access it anymore. The only place I can see it definitively is in my order history on my Microsoft account, but there's no link
    to redirect to the store page.

So I basically have proof that I entered and own it, but d I don't know how to access it.

Is this a bug or something else? Has anyone had something like this happen or knows what would cause it or how to fix it?

:)

Tru7h, Jan 6, 2020
  2. BeerNymph Win User

Skin code might not be working if its for another country/region. Try contacting the game creators support. It happened to me when i activated the skin code for PUBG, i couldnt use it as it was not for Russia. I had to contact the skin seller and they
    gave me my money back.
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Hey there? If you go to your Game Library and select Battelfront 2 then select Manage Game & Add-Ons does it show up in there?
  4. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

DLC doesn't work and I paid for it WTF

Same problem. I purchased the season pass, game says the dlc is installed, but I can't access any dlc content in game.
  5. Phoenix357 Win User

Fable 2 DLC issues

I have the Fable 2 Collectors Edition Disc and play the game fine but I can't access my Xbox 360 special content. I added the code for the Fable 2 Master Chief Armor and sword on Fable 2 launch and was able to use on the Xbox 360 but can't access it on the
    Xbox One. The DLC isn't listed in the DLC menu and I can't access the Xbox One Xbox360 Emulator download history to download the content to the Xbox One.
  6. GhostHuntermom Win User

lego marvel super heroes crashing to home

I have the same problem, I can't buy or even open vehicles after I unlock them. I have found a solution without uninstalling / re-installing and without deleteing my game. I'm at 42% but for me I did have to uninstall my DLC, both of them. So for those who
    bought the dlc {down loaded content} and cant access vehicles, try uninstalling dlc and see if that works. Thanks for tip, Sami30. I may not have dlc till its fixed, but I can access vehicles now without crashing
Thema:

1. My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it. - Similar Threads - DLC code worked

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox: Hi everyone ,I have recently purchased destiny 1 legendary pack from my local cex store. When I opened the game there were dlc code cards for the game, but when I enter the codes I am met with...
  4. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  5. Code not found for friend for a gifted Destiny 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code not found for friend for a gifted Destiny 2 DLC: I gifted Destiny 2 Witch Queen to my Canadian friend and it said code not found when he tries to redeem it. He's switched regions, we've tried removing and power cycling then re-adding the account...
  6. Galactic Civilizations DLC won't work. Error code 0x87e00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Galactic Civilizations DLC won't work. Error code 0x87e00017: A buddy of mine recently gifted me two DLCs for Galactic Civilizations 3. When I hit install, they download to 100% then give me error code 0x87e00017. I've tried so many things I'm about ready to...
  7. DLC Code geht nicht [Translation: DLC code does not work]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC Code geht nicht [Translation: DLC code does not work]: Habe mir vor ca 3 Tagen eine One zgelegt im Bundle mit Rainbow Six Siege und fifa als cd version,dabei war auch noch Rainbow Six Las Vegas sowie LAs Vegas 2 als DLC. Der Code von LAs Vegas hat...
  8. Will an Australian DLC code work on a UK gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an Australian DLC code work on a UK gamertag?: I'm looking to pick up a game I missed at launch, its Day One Edition had some extra DLC with it but the only sellers I can find have Australian PAL copies. Would that work on my UK gamertag?...
  9. Why does not my black ops first strike dlc code work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does not my black ops first strike dlc code work?: I put the code correctly and it does not work because it will 9f4f5352-4980-4f73-bcc5-4d900610986b
  10. Will an Australian DLC code work on a UK gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Australian DLC code work on a UK gamertag?: I'm looking to pick up a game I missed at launch, its Day One Edition had some extra DLC with it but the only sellers I can find have Australian PAL copies. Would that work on my UK gamertag?...