My disk

Discus and support My disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I put my black ops 2 disk inside my Xbox it was a weird noise but it’s not like the grinding or whatever it sounds different so idk I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by   ��, Jan 19, 2022.

  1. My disk


    Whenever I put my black ops 2 disk inside my Xbox it was a weird noise but it’s not like the grinding or whatever it sounds different so idk I need help bc I really wanna play black ops 2 and it always worked but it just happened

    Btw it’s a Xbox 360 disk

    :)
     
      ��, Jan 19, 2022
    #1
  2.   �� Win User

    My disk

    I use just an normal Xbox one

    And no all my disks work just this one doesn’t weirdly and I put it in my Xbox 360 again but it does work normally so I’m confused
  3.   �� Win User

    My disk

    Sorry for the wait yes I put it in it can read it why does this matter tho I just want to know just why it makes that sound it works just makes loud sounds
  4. ClausReich Win User

    My disk

    Hello there! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    To be able to give further help, we need to gather some more information regarding your issue. What console have you inserted your disc to? Also, did you moved your console while the disc what inside the disc drive?
  5. ClausReich Win User

    My disk

    In that case, are you able to insert a DVD movie on your Xbox One and check if the console is able to read it correctly? Make sure it is a DVD, not a CD or Blu-ray disc.
  6. Tyler Turns Up Win User

    NBA 2k13 Xbox LIVE Marketplace Games on Demand?

    I'm not able to get any games on disk. My disk drive stopped reading disks after my warranty expired. Haven't been able to play hard disks in over a year. Paid 450 bucks for a slim, and it was a waste tbh.
Thema:

My disk

Loading...
  1. My disk - Similar Threads - disk

  2. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  3. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  5. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  6. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  7. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....
  8. Disk problem please help me, recognize problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk problem please help me, recognize problem: Hi everyone i have xbox one x and whenever I Put a disk in my xbox nothing happens the Xbox is not recognize any disk I have 2 disks both doesn't work on my xbox submitted by /u/silviwatpr...
  9. Why I need a game pass while I purchased the disk already?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I need a game pass while I purchased the disk already?: I purchased a crush team rumble disk and tried to play it, it asks me to get a game pass. I don't wanna play online, I just wanna play with a friend in my room. Why should I pay again, and if a...
  10. Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S: I just got this system so I am not too familiar with installing games on it. I put in a Halo 5 disk and I see it say "installing"... and it's been hours. It keeps saying "installation stopped" and...