My disk won’t go into my xbox

Discus and support My disk won’t go into my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, i need help. Today i was trying to play some 2k on my xbox so i went to put the disk into the xbox but it won’t go in. The sound that normally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmusedLemur9, Mar 26, 2023.

1. AmusedLemur9
    AmusedLemur9 Guest

Hey, i need help. Today i was trying to play some 2k on my xbox so i went to put the disk into the xbox but it won’t go in. The sound that normally plays when a disk inserts won’t play which makes e disk not go in. I tried to hard reset my xbox phone to fix it but it didn’t work. Also, my xbox keeps on making the sound of when a disk goes in but there is not disk in the xbox. Please help.

:)

AmusedLemur9, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Does the issue happen to any game disc you tried to insert to your console?

Let's clear your local saved games:
    Eject the disc from your console.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    Select Clear local saved games.
    Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Once your console restarts, try inserting the game disc again if it's going to be detected.

Be sure to perform a power cycle on your console. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
    ***I recommend not to use any surge protector and simply plug your console directly to the wall outlet.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

My disk tray won’t read disks

Hello there!

I recommend that you try following the steps on this link first in order to resolve the issue Error 0x91d7000a occurs when you try to load a Blu-ray Disc on Xbox One | Xbox Support.

If the issue persists please try clearing your persistent storage following the steps below:

1- Go to settings

2- Select devices and connections

3- Select Blu-ray

4- Choose persistent storage and clear it

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.
  4. Pokemaniac101 Win User

My disk tray won’t read disks

Hey I tried clearing it but to no avail it still won’t play regular dvds
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

My points won’t go on

Hello SpRoZuK,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Microsoft Rewards Points and the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  6. BenUk_369 Win User

Xbox 360

It plays if I go to my download history and launch it from there but I have to be signed into Xbox live, it won’t launch offline
Thema:

1. My disk won’t go into my xbox - Similar Threads - disk won’t

2. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  3. Red Dead 2 Disk won’t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead 2 Disk won’t install.: My Red dead redemption 2 won't install. The disc itself has not even a hint of a scratch or any damage at all. I've tried going off line to install it and I cleared my local saved games but...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox one play 360 disks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox one play 360 disks?: Why won’t my Xbox one play or even register that I put in a physical copy of a 360 game that is backwards compatible, and it’s not just one game it’s all of the games I try from the 360 on disk,...
  5. Xbox disk drive won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disk drive won’t work: Microsoft. I’m disappointed. My Xbox one disk drive has stoped working. I have only owned this console for one year. I don’t mind that the drive didn’t work with movies. But I’m upset that I can...
  6. Why won’t modern warfare 2 allow me to play multiplayer despite having the disk inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t modern warfare 2 allow me to play multiplayer despite having the disk inserted: I have recently bought a new Xbox and have tried to play modern warfare 2s multiplayer on it. Whenever I go to play I get the message telling me I need to purchase modern warfare 2 in order to...
  7. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox: I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart...
  8. I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a sys_error disk read on my Xbox series s and now my console won’t turn on: What do I do I got the sys_error disk read error [21.0]: ‘frontend_ui.ff’ and then it just shut off and now it won’t turn back on I’ve been hung up on by Xbox support and haven’t gotten a answer...
  9. GTA Disc won’t install, tried everything, have a perfect disk as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Disc won’t install, tried everything, have a perfect disk as well: Pretty much I recently deleted GTA and wanted to reinstall it but it will not install at all, it’s on a disk not digital and sometimes the installation won’t even start but it starts as I take the...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.: Whenever o try to start rdr2 while offline it won’t allow me to start it. It didn’t do this until I took my console along with a select few games to a friends house to update them. I am worried...