My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?

Discus and support My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My discord was just working and then I joined on my phone, then all of sudden when I tried to open discord on my Xbox again, it simply won’t load. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shadysheets, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Shadysheets
    Shadysheets Guest

My discord was just working and then I joined on my phone, then all of sudden when I tried to open discord on my Xbox again, it simply won’t load. It’s also saying that my unpn isn’t working so I’m wondering if that my be a factor also.

:)

Shadysheets, Dec 4, 2022
  2. RiskyShrimp97 Win User

I'm also having the exact same issue on my xbox x console. The servers will not load anymore. Any help?
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Shadysheets,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you cannot load your discord anymore to your Xbox. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you. For us to the issue and provide you accurate resolution, we would like to ask some information about it.

1. When did the issue started?
    2. Are there any changes made that may cause the issue?
    3. Do you mind sending to us a screenshot of the error message?
    Meanwhile you may also visit this article for more tips on how to go about Discord on Xbox.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Shadysheets

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Bokor1985 Win User

only way i hae found to fix it is hard reset the xbox
  6. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
Thema:

1. My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load? - Similar Threads - discord load load

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  4. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  5. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  6. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Discord through Xbox: Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808 [link] [comments]
  7. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  8. Discord muted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord muted: Ive been trying to use the discord app on the xbox and i can hear people just fine is just that ive been muted and it wouldn't unmute, P.S....Ive tested the mic on in-chats and it works....
  9. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  10. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05