My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

Discus and support My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evan Hadfield1, Mar 15, 2023.

1. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

Can you help me because gta 5 won't read

:)

Evan Hadfield1, Mar 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Evan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below to sort out the issue.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power options.

Select Shutdown (energy saving) mode.

Perform a hard power cycle by holding down the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has completely shut down, press the Xbox button  on the console again to restart it.

Try your disc again. Wait a few seconds to see if the console recognizes it. If the console can now read the disc, you can revert to Sleep mode.
  3. Smouchy1 Win User

My xbox one wont read disks or run downloaded games and i have a warranty what do i do

My Xbox took 4 or 5 try's to read a disc but now (as soon as I got Forza 6) won't read any disc.
  4. EuanSmith2 Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

I own GTA 5 on disc. The loading screen pops up showing my xbox is reading the disc correctly but its sortly changed onto that error code.
  5. Michael Sparks Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

Aqua, can you open a new thread for your issue rather than hijacking mine seeing as how your only input to my problem is "no idea" and your issue is not related to mine?
  6. Aqua Swede Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

actually, my issue is the same as yours, yours is just more in depth then mine my game started working ,after I deleted my play disc instali ,however it happened to me (the redownload error)in the middle of the game in an active multiplayer session both
    our play discs arnt being properly recognized mine partly works yours not at all, so im not TECHNICALLY hijacking anything.

as to the erro itself, i checked rockstar support I saw no mention of issues like this so they don't know bout it yet or I looked in the wrong place, lets just wait I guess for an official post or something

we both have the DLC pack and both are having issues with it my money is its on rockstars end though, GTA V has been plagued with code errors from launch
Thema:

1. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help? - Similar Threads - disc won't read

2. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  3. Original Xbox won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox won't read discs: Hey guys, anyone have experience with working on original Xbox? Mine stopped reading discs. I opened it up and replaced the laser, as I read that is a common problem since it is so old. It still...
  4. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  5. I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs: I installed new disc drive in my xbox one x. I can insert and eject disc, but it wont play discs. Message there is a problem with disc drive wont be able to play discs request repair. Microsoft...
  6. My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on: My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've...
  7. Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?: The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and it reads the other discs perfectly fine....
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...: I've tried cleaning the disc and the xbox and reseting it multiple times and it doesn't work,the disc isn't in the worst condition a little scratched but it's ok and nothing I do seems to work I...
  9. COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does.: I'm starting to get frustrated at this. I tried EVERYTHING to get the disc to work and it just won't read it. Every other game works, even old CODs like MW3. Why is this happening? The disc is...
  10. does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc?

in XboX Insiders
    does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc?: I need help getting my xbox to read my disc. I've tried almost everything possible. submitted by /u/drxbatman [link] [comments]