My disc update won’t go past 82 percent and it says installation stopped constantly.

Discus and support My disc update won’t go past 82 percent and it says installation stopped constantly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing on my Xbox one s when I went to play soulcalibur VI, which I have the disk for, but it wasn’t working. After a couple tries to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Endless Abyss6, Sep 5, 2022.

1. My disc update won’t go past 82 percent and it says installation stopped constantly.

Hello, I was playing on my Xbox one s when I went to play soulcalibur VI, which I have the disk for, but it wasn’t working. After a couple tries to fix it, I decided to try deleting and re-downloading it. It was going fine until about 82% where it would stop installing constantly and when I resumed it, it wouldn’t go up at all. I tried numerous things: power cycling the Xbox, clearing persistent disk data, cleaning the already clean disk, waiting a day to see if it worked itself out, I’ve tried downloading it from the disk while offline, I’ve made sure it wasn’t updating and installing at the same time, I’ve tried resetting the Xbox completely, I’ve tried to keep resuming and going up slowly but everything has failed to work. I don’t know what to try anymore, and would greatly appreciate it if I could get some help on this. Once again, I’m playing on a xbox one and the disc won’t download properly.

:)

Endless Abyss6, Sep 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My disc update won’t go past 82 percent and it says installation stopped constantly.

Hi!
    Yes, you can download games from the app. Is useful for these cases
    Hope you can finish the download and play the game inserting the disc after that

Keep me.posted and let me know the resolution!
  3. Endless Abyss6 Win User

Hi Josef, thanks a ton for helping out! I have considered that the disk could be damage as it is not perfect, but I have seen way more damaged disks before that still work so I do have my doubts. As for downloading it from the Xbox app, I had no idea that was possible, I have just used the app and it started downloading on my Xbox, hopefully it works, and thanks again for the help.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Endless

Sorry to hear that, it seems that you already tried a lot of things. Could be that the disc is damaged, just to cover this possibility, can you try inserting the disc in a different Xbox console to see how it goes?

Another option would be try downloading the game using the Xbox mobile app (eject the disc first)
    Instructions: open the app > go to search > select the games filter > type soulcalibur VI > select download to console
    Once downloaded insert the disc and give it a new try
  5. ASH50029924 (Alex As Win User

Why won't MW3 install please help

Did you find a solution to this , I’m installing MW3 on a Xbox one s by disc it installs all packets but won’t update and I can’t open the game until it updates everytime it starts it says installation stopped
  6. wyno40 Win User

multiple issues with call of duty black ops 2

I have yet to try your suggestion wideload. I tried saving it to MY hard drive but it gets to 82 percent and says the disk is unreadable.
Thema:

1. My disc update won’t go past 82 percent and it says installation stopped constantly. - Similar Threads - disc update won’t

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc: My Xbox one stopping working with my game I've been playing the last few days it's not damaged at all but it won't read and it will read a rough shape game I've tried the game multiple times and...
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  7. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  8. My Disc wont install as trying to update and install at same time. Tried going offline and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Disc wont install as trying to update and install at same time. Tried going offline and...: I have tried to install the game on disc on xbox and it wont install doesnt get past 0%. Does anyone know how to solve this. Tried to get a call back from Xbox Support however they say they arent...
  9. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3
  10. I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...: I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the game section can someone help me...