My disc only works sometimes

Discus and support My disc only works sometimes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, as the title says, my disc is only working sometimes. Every other disc in my collection works on the same try, though I don't think the disc has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XQC Real, Nov 9, 2022.

  1. XQC Real
    XQC Real Guest

    My disc only works sometimes


    So, as the title says, my disc is only working sometimes. Every other disc in my collection works on the same try, though I don't think the disc has anything to do with it because I used it on another xbox and it booted up on the first try. I am inserting it properly everytime but it just doesn't work. Eventually after like 10-15 minutes of ejecting and inserting the disc, it works. I have the Xbox Series X if that helps in any way.

    :)
     
    XQC Real, Nov 9, 2022
    #1
  2. XQC Real Win User

    My disc only works sometimes

    My Nat Type was open

    I am an Xbox insider

    It says I have to renew gamepass

    Issue not resolved
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    My disc only works sometimes

    So it's a CD error, friend.

    Sorry about that.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    My disc only works sometimes

    It could be a disk error, friend.

    But, to play the game in question, you also need to have Gold active to play online.

    This could be why I'm asking you to re-subscribe to the ultimate gamepass
  5. XQC Real Win User

    My disc only works sometimes

    So, I used to play it from gamepass and then decided to use the disc I already had, on my old xbox one it worked perfectly fine. The xbox I also tested it on was a xbox one s. It's a terraria disc from a few years ago. But now when it doesn't detect the disc, it says I need to renew game pass like I don't own the game. I've also noticed that the disc looks different from my newer discs.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    My disc only works sometimes

    I advise you to leave Insider first.

    After the console refreshes again, test the CDs.

    And about the gamepass, I didn't understand the connection between this and the console error, could you explain it to me exactly?
Thema:

My disc only works sometimes

Loading...
  1. My disc only works sometimes - Similar Threads - disc works sometimes

  2. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  3. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  7. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...