My disc game won't download

Discus and support My disc game won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just got my new Xbox it's an Xbox one S, I've neen trying to install my naruto shippuden storm 4 game disc for 1 month now and no matter what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smalls122178, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Smalls122178
    Smalls122178 Guest

Hi,

I just got my new Xbox it's an Xbox one S, I've neen trying to install my naruto shippuden storm 4 game disc for 1 month now and no matter what I do it always stops installing and says to clean my disc. I bought a new disc just incase and it still didn't work, please tell me how to fix this.

-Smalls12/shyanne

:)

Smalls122178, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Smalls122178, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please try to install a different disc game to check if the issue will still persist. If yes, most likely the console disc drive has an issue but we will perform troubleshooting steps first.

If this is also happening with other disc game, kindly follow the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Sleep mode & start-up.

3. Under Sleep mode select Energy saver.

4. Perform a hard power cycle by holding down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has completely shut down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart it.

5. Try your disc again. Wait a few seconds to see if the console recognises it. If the console can now read the disc, you can revert to Standby sleep mode."

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Skyrim download code

If you've got a download code for it, just download it. The installed game was from the disc and you won't be able to play it unless you get another disc. Just delete then download.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Map Pack issues-suggested fix

This is because despite the maps being a download, the key game data comes from the disc. If the disc is scratched or damaged your downloaded maps won't work either.
  5. jerza4ever Win User

BIOSHOCK INFINITE season pass store problem

iv del the season pass and download it again,won't works :( the game is a disc,didnt install to my console,thx 4 tring to help
  6. ExtraStew02419 Win User

xbox 1 wont save

Mine is doing it too it won't save downloaded games just disc ones
Thema:

1. My disc game won't download - Similar Threads - disc game won't

2. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s: My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2
  3. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  4. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...
  5. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...
  6. My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...: My xbox one has stopped playing games, both download and disc. When I try to launch a game it displays a loadscreen but nothing happens. There are also issues with some apps not launching. I have...
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...: I've tried cleaning the disc and the xbox and reseting it multiple times and it doesn't work,the disc isn't in the worst condition a little scratched but it's ok and nothing I do seems to work I...
  8. Why won't my disc install my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my disc install my game?: A couple of months ago, I was trying to install an update to Halo MCC, then uninstalled it because it wasn't working. That was a horrible mistake, because the disc that Halo MCC is on won't...
  9. I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start: I recently downloaded a play disc but the game won't start. ec50c665-fb4e-4b11-9e56-0cd177dd7cae
  10. Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game

in XboX Insiders
    Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game: wasn't sure how to title this but here's the situation. I had installed Doom Eternal on Game Pass. My GP is no longer active but I now have the disc. When I goto launch the disc it takes me to a...