my disc game gone?

Discus and support my disc game gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello! so I have a Lego city disc game, I bought it back in 2017 and I wanted to play it again for memories, but when I looked for it in my library it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bananaBOX, Nov 5, 2022.

1. bananaBOX
    bananaBOX Guest

my disc game gone?

hello! so I have a Lego city disc game, I bought it back in 2017 and I wanted to play it again for memories, but when I looked for it in my library it wasn't there! I checked uninstalled games, and no luck, I checked the store and it shows I haven't bought it!, but I still have my achievements from it, I tried resetting and even restarting my XBOX ONE but no luck, am wondering if I can get it back? I have it in disc form not digital so I'll provide a photo if needed.

- XBOX one user name: R#3614

:)

bananaBOX, Nov 5, 2022
  2. bananaBOX Win User

my disc game gone?

thanks for the help, turns out somthings wrong with my xbox driver, this gives me an free reason to get the new XBOX SERIES X i guess, if i can find it in stores
  3. bananaBOX Win User

my disc game gone?

yes it was in the drive but still no luck :(, by the way I'm surprised how fast i got a reply! keep up the good work, is there anything else you can recommend I do to get my game back?

edit: is there anyway i can restore it?
  4. Smwutches Win User

my disc game gone?

Is the disc in the drive when you tried to play it?

The store won't show you bought it since you own it on disc, not digitally.
  5. CHEK YOSELF F00 Win User

360 game not working

So there is no way i would able to get this fixed at a game place that could resurface the disc? All major scratches on the disc are gone, the circle scratch is gone. It will work for 15- 30 minutes at a time then say disc unreadable.. Its just confusing
    but I understand what you're saying.
  6. dupcff212e3-36dd-4dd Win User

Xbox one now stuck in the past.

@x24hrs2liivex swaping between games is dead now for disc users gone
Thema:

my disc game gone?

1. my disc game gone? - Similar Threads - disc game gone

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  5. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  8. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  9. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  10. My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games: My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games. It works completely fine with game pass, but when playing 2 different disc games, in remote play, my...