My digital skyrim won't work

Discus and support My digital skyrim won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so on Christmas day my parents gave me a digital code for skyrim special edition and when I got home from school today it said "please sign in as the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TouringCobra25, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. My digital skyrim won't work


    so on Christmas day my parents gave me a digital code for skyrim special edition and when I got home from school today it said "please sign in as the person who purchased this game" even though it was a code

    :)
     
    TouringCobra25, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. SkyleW0Lf
    SkyleW0Lf Guest
    Skyrim won't work

    Every time I try to launch Skyrim. NOTE: With the original disc. It take 2 minutes to boot up, but right afterwards, the Bethesda logo appears and then takes me to a glitchy skyrim title screen. The "Game Error" thing pops up and say
    "Unrecognized disc" with the text saying "1. Clean the disc with a soft cloth. 2. restart the console" I did both of these 7-12 times!
    AND IT STILL WON'T WORK!

    Someone please help me.

    S.W.
     
    SkyleW0Lf, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. o3DeAnOo3
    o3DeAnOo3 Guest
    WHY WON'T SKYRIM WORK?>

    Hi,

    I am trying to load up my Skyrim: Remastered and every time I do it comes up with "syncing the game". After it loads to 100% it come up with the message "there is a problem with my saved games". I just uninstalled the game itself (losing my 70 hours!), reinstalled
    it and this message still comes up. Is there anyone that can help me?!

    Many thanks

    Dean
     
    o3DeAnOo3, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    My digital skyrim won't work

    There's a service alert up at the moment affecting some peoples digital content.

    You can check the status
    here
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    My digital skyrim won't work

    There's a service alert up at the moment affecting some peoples digital content.

    You can check the status
    here
  6. SHADOWofALTIAR Win User

    Disk unreadable

    Why won't you work skyrim???>.<
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Game saves

    If the game is backwards compatible you can. It won't work for Skyrim.
  8. UnyoBro Win User

    MS to Support "Stop Online Piracy Act"... hint at new Xbox 720 tech?

    Indie games don't count. I'm not saying they're bad or anything but to compare them to stuff like Skyrim is not gonna work. My point is you can still be against this bill and buy products from the companies. Boycotting won't change anything and it won't
    work.
  9. SimonMarshall6 Win User

    Skyrim The real CoD Killer

    As much as most would like Skyrim to be a COD killer, it just won't happen.The sheer volume of sales from COD will eclipse all this year.

    I'm working/ helping my friend at his games shop and a few folk have purchased Skyrim but nothing compared to MW3. Even people asking about it, it is far eclipsing the latest from the Elder Scroll's. But maybe this is just in Scotland.

    For me personally, I won't buy any of the games. But I wouldn't go as far as calling Skyrim a COD killer.
Thema:

My digital skyrim won't work

Loading...
  1. My digital skyrim won't work - Similar Threads - digital skyrim won't

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...