My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

Discus and support My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My other 2 games I preordered show but COD WW2 isn't showing I preordered it. I did preorder before October 1 so does this mean I don't get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by THEBIGARN, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. THEBIGARN
    THEBIGARN Guest

    My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder


    My other 2 games I preordered show but COD WW2 isn't showing I preordered it. I did preorder before October 1 so does this mean I don't get the credit because I went ahead and did it to early?

    :)
     
    THEBIGARN, Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Die Drama
    Die Drama Guest
    WW2 cancellation

    I would like to cancel my COD ww2 standard edition digital preorder to purchase the deluxe edition preorder. The Xbox store says with the standard edition preorder you get beta access when clearly you don't.
     
    Die Drama, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Craig35
    Craig35 Guest
    Cod ww2 enhanced patch

    I have talked to a couple of other people about the COD WW2 game not showing up under enhanced games. From what I understand it is a glitch and the game has been patched. My COD WW2 isn't showing up under enhanced games also.
     
    Craig35, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

    In order to qualify the games have to be preordered during the offer period. Since you preordered before the offer began, it is not eligible.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 4, 2017
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello THEBIGARN,

    Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. From the FAQ:

    How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?



    Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

    Hello THEBIGARN,

    Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. From the FAQ:

    How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?



    Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

    In order to qualify the games have to be preordered during the offer period. Since you preordered before the offer began, it is not eligible.
  8. Craig35 Win User

    Cod ww2 enhanced patch

    I have talked to a couple of other people about the COD WW2 game not showing up under enhanced games. From what I understand it is a glitch and the game has been patched. My COD WW2 isn't showing up under enhanced games also.
  9. PRIMALDATA 2005 Win User

    Punchcard Games on Demand

    I don't know I preorder Battlefront 2 for the same reason, and that is the ONLY punch that shows up on my punchcard. My punch for Wolfenstein 2 and Cod ww2 haven't shown up yet. BF2 was preordered for the early access beta. and Cod and W:The New Colossus
    were ordered last weekend. if may just be a punchcard glitch.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Receiving no points?

    Currently the only offer for preorders is the games on demand punchard. Neither of those games are eligible for that offer and preorders do not count towards VIP.
Thema:

My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

Loading...
  1. My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder - Similar Threads - digital punchard isn't

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....