My digital order is stuck on pending

Discus and support My digital order is stuck on pending in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending. I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Irlsmatter, Aug 12, 2020.

  1. Irlsmatter
    Irlsmatter Guest

    My digital order is stuck on pending


    I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending.

    I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my financial institution didn't approve it.

    So, I call up the bank and no, they definitely did approve it. So, that was a lie.

    I call Microsoft support and the gentleman tells me that Microsoft hadn't processed the transaction yet and I should wait a few hours.

    How is it possible that Microsoft "Support" can flat out mislead a customer? Are they trained to deflect customers from actually getting help?

    :)
     
    Irlsmatter, Aug 12, 2020
    #1
  2. JS_294 Win User

    Order stuck on pending

    Yes I got it before the expected date. But I have already returned it because I found I prefer mouse and keyboard.
  3. TriggerTre Win User

    Order stuck on pending

    Mine has shipped as well. I ordered on the 19th
  4. JS_294 Win User

    Order stuck on pending

    Check the order confirmation email for expected delivery date. Mine is expected to deliver almost 1 month after purchase. I am choosing not to get upset until the delivery date has passed; then I will have a reason to complain ;)
  5. Wade Butler Win User

    Order stuck on pending

    I called Microsoft customer support. All they could tell me is that "pending" meant they were trying to fill the order and the delay could be for a myriad of reasons. He then transfered me to wholesale, saying that they would have a better idea of what is
    going on. An automated system said they were closed and what hours they were open and to call back then. Ironically, I was transfered well within business hours.

    :(

    My guess is that it is related to current events, but I've had trouble finding the controller in stock anywhere since January. I was jubilant to find that it didn't say out of stock, when I paid $200 for it. Ha! Guess, I'm the fool.
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

    Order stuck on pending

    i can tell you lately no matter where i order from is its not an essential it will be on delay.
Thema:

My digital order is stuck on pending

Loading...
  1. My digital order is stuck on pending - Similar Threads - digital order stuck

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. my May 12, 2025 Order number [mod removed] call of duty 2 for pc hasnt arrived for digital...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my May 12, 2025 Order number [mod removed] call of duty 2 for pc hasnt arrived for digital...: I've checked my Microsoft store , battlenet and Xbox account, nothing. Would you send a download link to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Thank you...
  8. I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...: I’ve used my cash app card to pre order games and it always worked but it won’t work on assassins creed shadows 1fbd9c3d-7b95-448b-b470-b4c7da6c5307
  9. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  10. Paid order but no 25 digit code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid order but no 25 digit code: How do I redeem the order I paid for online for my son? They didn’t give me a 25 digit code in my email or on Acct? It shows completed. But he can’t use it.???thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. instreamset:url:order= js? minecraft emo