My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ...

Discus and support My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought these games and it said they were downloaded them. Why aren't they downloaded to the box so I can play them whenever I feel like it? That is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RepleteEmpress1, Dec 23, 2016.

  1. My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ...


    I bought these games and it said they were downloaded them. Why aren't they downloaded to the box so I can play them whenever I feel like it? That is theft xbox and capcom. This happens to certain downloads and not to others. That makes no sense to me.

    :)
     
    RepleteEmpress1, Dec 23, 2016
    #1
  2. capcom sale.

    It's too bad they didn't include RE 4. I'd have also settled for RE CV:X or Mega Man 9 & 10, but none of those were included either. I already own said RE games, so I'm not about to pay $20 even if they are enhanced, but I'd be sold if they were $10 for the sake of achievements and having enhanced digital copies. As for the Mega Man games, I know they're going to be extremely hard, especially if I want to get the infamous achievements, so my inner masochist is doing little to tell me I should spend $10 each on them as well, although I'd grab them for $5.
     
    BitesizeCrayons, Dec 23, 2016
    #2
  3. MortDog
    MortDog Guest
    Rejoining the Xbox family, many games are gone?

    It's been a while since my 360 was hooked up, but I had a relatively large lineup of 360 digital games. If you look at my achievements, you can see many of the titles I had owned, such as:

    Poker Smash, Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10, Fez, and many more.

    However, when I'm on xbox.com, and I check the "My Games" tab, it shows none of these titles. Did something happen with the licenses or something? I mean, for example I know Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was pulled so that makes sense. But the titles I listed above
    are still for sale, but my account shows no record of owning them? What's going on? Is there something I need to do.

    Thanks in advance.
     
    MortDog, Dec 23, 2016
    #3
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Buying Mega Man 9

    Like Smwutches said, you can't use gift cards on to buy backwards compatible games. Only credit, debit or pay pal. The only way you can buy mega man 9 on pc without a credit card would be to buy mega man legacy collection 2. It has mega man 7-10 and
    also has all the dlc for mega man 9 and 10.
  5. PhoenixDown316 Win User

    Whats a solid 800 point game?

    How about Mega Man 9 or 10?
  6. PSMsoldier Win User

    fav arcade game

    It's hard to choose my favorite. Some I really like are Shadow Complex, N+, Mega Man 9 and 10, and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
  7. DXKramer Win User

    "The code was already redeemed," but I didn't USE IT

    As of right now, here is the situation.

    - The code I purchased still says it has been redeemed.

    - The game I originally was going to purchase (Mega Man 10), I have been charged for, and the amount has been taken off of my debit card.

    - When I look at my account, however, I see this

    5/14/2014 MEGA MAN 10 -$10.71

    5/14/2014 MEGA MAN 10 $10.71
  8. RedXIII400 Win User

    A topic about Final Fantasy.

    Lol dude...my first Final Fantasy was the original too. My brother traded it to our neighbor for Mega Man 2...I was mad at first but then I became a huge Mega Man Fan. I've played them all...well...except for Legends 3! *Shakes fist in disgust and anger*

    @UnyoBro: They were called Summons (or Summoned Monsters) from 3-5 and 7, Espers in 6 and 12, Guardian Forces (GFs) in 8, Eidolons in 9 and 13, and Aeons in 10/10-2.
Thema:

My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ...

Loading...
  1. My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ... - Similar Threads - digital Mega Man

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....