My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

Discus and support My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SweatyAnus17, Aug 21, 2021.

1. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all troubleshooting nothing looks Microsoft sent me feel after three different conversations with them hold them give me different answers and I'm at a loss I've tried them on different consoles on my account it doesn't work but as soon as I tried on somebody else's account it's fine I've tried everything I would really like that game and I'm not going to lose 25 bucks

submitted by /u/SweatyAnus17
    [link] [comments]

/u/SweatyAnus17, Aug 21, 2021
  2. dadodil Win User

Cant recover my Gamertag.

I've got the same problem here. Tried everything, even made a new GamerTag (and it worked perfectly, with XBL and everything). It's a internal issue at Microsoft.
  3. Thomas64bits Win User

(Resolvido!!!! Olhem o meu comentário) Problema com o jogo shadow of war no PC[Problem with shadow of war game on PC]

Hi, i got exactly the same situation here, i've tried everything that's recommended on microsoft support, nothing worked.

Waiting for answers.
  4. DizAstreuss Win User

How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just forever stays on a "Signing in" screen?

Sorry I never got notified. And that hasn't worked. I've tried everything I could find on google and I've even chatted with people on the Microsoft chat for help. I've tried codes in powershell I've tried what you mentioned I've tried the clock thing I've uninstalled reinstalled I've reboot/repaired the Microsoft store app and gaming services stuff it literally just will not work. :( if there's anything not mentioned here let me know and I'll pet you know if I've tried it. 😅 haha
  5. Icyy ReFLeX Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller in Windows 7 with PC Gaming Receiver (Not working)

So i've literally tried everything listed here and my controller still won't connect. ; /

Will go to lengths of making a video completing the process and showing it won't work : /

any ideas ?
  6. 131-WYD- Win User

Digital Content Not Working !

same here got code for gears tried to use it and then everything stopped working 99 digital games and i cant play one of them ... i cant even load apps
Thema:

My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

1. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft... - Similar Threads - digital game Unturned

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  8. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...