My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

Discus and support My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SweatyAnus17, Aug 21, 2021.

  1. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...


    I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all troubleshooting nothing looks Microsoft sent me feel after three different conversations with them hold them give me different answers and I'm at a loss I've tried them on different consoles on my account it doesn't work but as soon as I tried on somebody else's account it's fine I've tried everything I would really like that game and I'm not going to lose 25 bucks

    submitted by /u/SweatyAnus17
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SweatyAnus17, Aug 21, 2021
    #1
  2. dadodil Win User

    Cant recover my Gamertag.

    I've got the same problem here. Tried everything, even made a new GamerTag (and it worked perfectly, with XBL and everything). It's a internal issue at Microsoft.
  3. Thomas64bits Win User

    (Resolvido!!!! Olhem o meu comentário) Problema com o jogo shadow of war no PC[Problem with shadow of war game on PC]

    Hi, i got exactly the same situation here, i've tried everything that's recommended on microsoft support, nothing worked.

    Waiting for answers.
  4. DizAstreuss Win User

    How Do i fix an issue with my games on pc game pass where i boot the game and it just forever stays on a "Signing in" screen?

    Sorry I never got notified. And that hasn't worked. I've tried everything I could find on google and I've even chatted with people on the Microsoft chat for help. I've tried codes in powershell I've tried what you mentioned I've tried the clock thing I've uninstalled reinstalled I've reboot/repaired the Microsoft store app and gaming services stuff it literally just will not work. :( if there's anything not mentioned here let me know and I'll pet you know if I've tried it. 😅 haha
  5. Icyy ReFLeX Win User

    Wireless Xbox 360 Controller in Windows 7 with PC Gaming Receiver (Not working)

    So i've literally tried everything listed here and my controller still won't connect. ; /

    Will go to lengths of making a video completing the process and showing it won't work : /

    any ideas ?
  6. 131-WYD- Win User

    Digital Content Not Working !

    same here got code for gears tried to use it and then everything stopped working 99 digital games and i cant play one of them ... i cant even load apps
Thema:

My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

Loading...
  1. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft... - Similar Threads - digital game Unturned

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...