My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

Discus and support My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I play gta expanded and enhanced on digital it keeps freezing after so long and I tried everything but nothing works whats the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerMiles2, Apr 25, 2022.

  1. TylerMiles2
    TylerMiles2 Guest

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long


    Every time I play gta expanded and enhanced on digital it keeps freezing after so long and I tried everything but nothing works whats the problem?

    :)
     
    TylerMiles2, Apr 25, 2022
    #1
  2. TylerMiles2 Win User

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

    Still no luck unfortunately just a waste of money I guess
  3. TylerMiles2 Win User

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

    Yes any other digital game works fine
  4. Francia J. Win User

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

    Is this the only game that you're having an issue with?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

    I apologize for the trouble. In this case, it would be best to reach out to Rockstar Support since this is the only game that you're having an issue with.
  6. TylerMiles2 Win User

    My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

    It's installed on internal storage I cant play it on external drive
Thema:

My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long

Loading...
  1. My digital game Gta keeps freezing after so long - Similar Threads - digital game Gta

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. gta keeps pausing xbox one x enhanced