My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away

Discus and support My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyway to replace a digital DL of fallout 3? 4bdd8f5b-7e27-453e-83da-771b1eb876a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aptly baked, Mar 2, 2016.

  1. aptly baked
    aptly baked Guest

    My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away


    Anyway to replace a digital DL of fallout 3?

    :)
     
    aptly baked, Mar 2, 2016
    #1
  2. Manianos
    Manianos Guest
    Fallout 4 Pre-order code for Fallout 3

    Please can you let me know the code for the Fallout 3 DL that I should have got with my pre order of Fallout 4?

    Thanks
     
    Manianos, Mar 2, 2016
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 DLC code deleted before I could Redeem

    I'm a Twitch streamer & I get alot of messages on Xbox One. I pre-ordered Fallout 4 on the Xbox ONE marketplace & I got a code for a Fallout 3 digital DL for the One I tried it and it didnt work, I decided to try it again in a few days but since those few
    days I've had alot of messages & the code wasnt there anymore like it got erased! I just want my Digital Fallout 3 code for the ONE. Btw the code was never show on broadcast.
     
    JackBlack1972, Mar 2, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away

    Hey aptly baked,

    Sorry to hear! Was this code for Fallout 3 included in the disc version of Fallout 4? Unfortunately we're unable to replace codes that were included in the physical version of the game. The best route to take will be to reach out to the retailer you purchased
    from to explain the issue.
     
    Mister Beep, Mar 3, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away

    Hey aptly baked,

    Sorry to hear! Was this code for Fallout 3 included in the disc version of Fallout 4? Unfortunately we're unable to replace codes that were included in the physical version of the game. The best route to take will be to reach out to the retailer you purchased
    from to explain the issue.
  6. Outlost-2FB61973-59E Win User

    No Fallout 3 code

    Nothing in the "terms" would exclude me from getting the fallout 3 DL.

    Still waiting for my fallout 3 code! :( Help!
  7. Doethion Win User

    Missing Fallout 3 code

    pre ordered Fallout 4 digital copy and still have not got my code for fallout 3
  8. MichaelArmes Win User

    Fallout3 code

    For Me I haven't got a code for Fallout 3 and i bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 pre-order on 6 of November. Still don't have my code for fallout 3.
  9. onyxishere Win User

    Fallout 3 DL

    Sorry to hear it. The code should come via Xbox Live if you pre-ordered a digital copy. If you cannot access your Live messages via the console then try the following link.

    account.xbox.com/Messages

    If you ordered via another means (ie. Microsoft Store) then the code should come via the email address you used when purchasing the game.
Thema:

My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away

Loading...
  1. My digital DL of fallout 3 got thrown away - Similar Threads - digital fallout got

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. Digital download Fallout 4, my game has no menu for crafting furniture

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download Fallout 4, my game has no menu for crafting furniture: I brought a digital copy of Fallout 4 from the MS store when my game disc became damaged, but for some strange reason there is no tab for crafting furniture in the workshop menu, this issue is not...
  8. I want to get Fallout New Vegas ULTIMATE EDITION on my series X (DIGITALLY) can someone...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Fallout New Vegas ULTIMATE EDITION on my series X (DIGITALLY) can someone...: I want to get the Fallout NV Ultimate edition on My series X (DIGITALLY) HOWEVER for whatever UNGODLY reason. Even tho the game is back compatibile both physically and digitally. When I search...
  9. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  10. Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4: My Fallout 3 code that came with my Fallout 4 game disc can't be redeemed even after exhausting all troubleshooting steps. Im already checked my billing address, redeemed it on the console,...