My Digital Copy of Call of duty black ops 2 Disappeared from my library.

Discus and support My Digital Copy of Call of duty black ops 2 Disappeared from my library. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I Recall, I asked a question 2 years ago talking about my issue with my digital copy of call of duty black ops 2(For Xbox 360)but no one responded,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OFTG4MR, Dec 27, 2022.

1. OFTG4MR
    OFTG4MR Guest

As I Recall, I asked a question 2 years ago talking about my issue with my digital copy of call of duty black ops 2(For Xbox 360)but no one responded, so I'm here to ask again what to do, also a game titled "Goat Simulator" (For Xbox 360) also disappeared from my library I was wondering if someone could help me fix this issue

And for proof I'm not trying to get a free game I have some pictures
    My Digital Copy of Call of duty black ops 2 Disappeared from my library. [​IMG]

My Digital Copy of Call of duty black ops 2 Disappeared from my library. [​IMG]

:)

OFTG4MR, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello OFTG4MR, as this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue of the disappearance of your game.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, as they have the necessary tools and means to verify the items in your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Call of Duty MW

Did you just copy and paste Geth's comment?

Anyway, for me the old days of Call of Duty was from Call of Duty 3 to Black Ops 1. But World at War is probably my favorite.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Black Ops 3 Beta Code Not Received

You won't receive a code. This is from the Black Ops site:

I’ve pre-purchased my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam, but I didn't receive a Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code. Where can I locate my code?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-purchases through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam. You are automatically validated to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

6. M3gaToxic Win User

Garbage

I don't think this call of duty was copied and past (the MW series hell yeah) but this game i don't feel that way. Why? Because look at Treyarchs Call of Duty games (and only Treyarch) they seem to want to improve and change there games not keep everything
    the same like Infinityward. I mean they changed a whole lot from Black Ops 2. Does it seem like there may be some MW3 elements in Black ops 2 oh yeah and i wont deny that, however it is still a Treyarch game and it feels like it too. For what Black ops 2 has
    to offer i feel like my money was worth it. Though the Multiplayer needs some work it is still one of the best Call of Duty games i have played and i have played them from Call of Duty 4.
Thema:

1. My Digital Copy of Call of duty black ops 2 Disappeared from my library. - Similar Threads - Digital Copy Call

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  5. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  8. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  9. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  10. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...