My device powers on but nothing!

Discus and support My device powers on but nothing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do i start!? well changed TV and all of a sudden it stopped working “no signal”! I fixed that then it doesnt wanna start up and gets me into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohamedbad, Aug 6, 2020.

1. mohamedbad
    mohamedbad Guest

Where do i start!?

well changed TV and all of a sudden it stopped working “no signal”! I fixed that then it doesnt wanna start up and gets me into the troubleshoot woth errors! Tried all restore without delete, factory restore, even offline update using the file OSU1 (5.3
    GB), still nothing!

throughout all the above i faced multiple errors and same issues over and over but never worked!

now back to square 1 No signal!

:)

mohamedbad, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mohamed,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with a blank screen. We recommend trying out the
    troubleshoot wizard for blank screen. Please be sure to try all of these
    and let us know. If still having issue not seeing anything you may want to think on getting the console repaired. You can set one up on the
    device support page.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. mohamedbad Win User

Hi Brad,

thanks for the answer, tried everything it only gets me tot he troubleshoot screen an nothing works then, tried all option even offline update (OSU1) but nothing!

tried also to open a ticket, but fouldnt find the device on my account, tried adding it but after completion of the add and adding SN, still doesnt show! Really nothing works for me here :)

any ideas?

tried even to call MS call center in Egypt but they aare closed so will try on sunday again!

if u have any suggestions please let me know
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

will not power on devices

Hey there Miles!

To avoid confusion I'm going to lock this thread and we'll keep discussion confined to your original thread

HERE
    . That way we don't have multiple threads of thought going. ^_^
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One no longer powers on/off my TV/Cable Box/Receiver when turned on/off

How are you having the Xbox One "communicate" with your devices? Are you using a Kinect or an IR emitter?

Either way, an IR signal is sent from the Xbox to the device. I would first be sure that nothing is blocking the Kinect/IR-emitter between the other devices.

Also ensure that in the "Device Power Options" settings (Settings-->TV & OneGuide-->Device Control-->Device Power Options [under Power]), make sure your Xbox is set to send a signal. It should be set to "Toggle" instead of "Nothing".
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Device Power Options all devices set to Nothing, can't change

Hey, dperk89! Sorry to see any issues with changing your settings. This thread is nearly 2 years old. If you need further assistance with what you're running into, please post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks
    for understanding!
Thema:

1. My device powers on but nothing! - Similar Threads - device powers nothing

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  5. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  6. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  7. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.: Today I turned my xbox on. My xbox is indicating it is on and it is working. My controllers can even connect to it but my TV is saying "check device power" even though the xbox and its hdmi cables...
  10. My xbox is not connecting to my samsung tv. The TV keeps saying check device power even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not connecting to my samsung tv. The TV keeps saying check device power even...: Xbox One X Samsung Neo Oled Smart TV Yes I have tried doing other hdmi cables and ports Could the problem be with the power supply of the Xbox? I have tried the connecting my switch to the TV...