My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with.

Discus and support My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, good evening. So last thursday, i stumbled on a situation: My other pcs that i share my account with it cant access the dlcs that i own. Its a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julio Cesarde Souza Haman, Mar 29, 2023.

1. My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with.

Hey, good evening.

So last thursday, i stumbled on a situation: My other pcs that i share my account with it cant access the dlcs that i own. Its a Bungie thing or its something we can solve here? We already checked if they are installed and they are. We also saw more people with this same problem.

:)

Julio Cesarde Souza Haman, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Julio! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If it’s an in-game issue, I suggest you contact Bungie so they can check or access it from their servers. Please also make sure that PC sharing is enabled. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Kindly launch the Microsoft store app and sign-in with the account who owns and wants to share the entitlement. At the upper right corner of the screen click the ellipses button (…) and select Settings then scroll to Offline Permissions and toggle it to On.
  3. Rotarl Win User

Currently facing the same issue.
    I share Game Pass and my DLC with Family Group sharing along with Offline permissions, as I'm sure you do as well. It doesn't seem to work neither for my girlfriend nor my other accounts.
    My recommendation is for you to try and reach someone through Virtual Agent in the support page for Xbox as I did and escalate your issue there.

Hopefully this is resolved soon as we are left in the dark without a word on what is going on.
  4. Rotarl Win User

Well here is an update I didn't I would nor did I want to give.

Had a case going on with Xbox Support's Live Agents.
    It seems Bungie has decided to completely cut off the ability to Gameshare on Microsoft Store/Xbox App. So, for those who used it to either share with yourselves for multiple accounts or with family, you will have to rebuy all of the DLC. For each account.
  5. youzer Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

Destiny dlc can't be shared. It is account based. Sorry
    This wasn't true for every other DLC before Shadowkeep.

This is apparently a new approach that wasn't explained well to existing players who purchased DLC in the past.

The new approach diverges from past experience with Destiny 2 DLC.
  6. souhiiiPower Win User

I need help.

it is saved onto my hard drive and i would of just license tranfered it but i deleted my old account because it got hacked. and its only the three dlcs that arent working on this account other dlcs on other games are working.
Thema:

1. My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with. - Similar Threads - Destiny DLCs arent

2. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  3. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  4. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  5. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  8. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  9. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...