My Day One Xbox Is Not Working

Discus and support My Day One Xbox Is Not Working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My day one xbox day one has stopped working, I cannot launch any applications. I couldn't open any streaming apps, video games or even settings. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua Maes-Estrada, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. My Day One Xbox Is Not Working


    My day one xbox day one has stopped working, I cannot launch any applications. I couldn't open any streaming apps, video games or even settings. It worked for a while after factory resting but it no longer opens, I continue to get the 0x87e11838 error for any game I open. I am wondering if there is any possible way to fix it

    :)
     
    Joshua Maes-Estrada, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    My Day One Xbox Is Not Working

    as it is a day one console the hdd is probably on its way out, mine has finally kicked the bucket so might change it to an ssd
  3. ImAice Win User

    My Day One Xbox Is Not Working

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

    Solution 1. Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now?

    If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

    Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.

    Solution 2. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

    Make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.

    Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

    Select Settings > All Settings

    Choose System > Storage.

    Now select Clear local saved games.

    Choose Yes to confirm.

    Restart your console

    Press the Menu key on your controller.

    Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.

    Select Persistent Storage.

    Click Clear Persistent Storage.

    Solution 3. You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

    Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Xbox is going under and here is why!

    And my two Day 23 Xbox One's and my Day 1 Xbox One X still work flawlessly. That's my story. :p
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

    controllers are junk

    My Controller for my xbox One is fine, its a “Day One” Controller and still works fine :/.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Series X reliability issues?

    i still have my november 2013 day one xbox one with the day one controller and kinect, all operational and still working to this day and that is in daily use in the front room by my kids. it is a case of luck of the draw.
Thema:

My Day One Xbox Is Not Working

Loading...
  1. My Day One Xbox Is Not Working - Similar Threads - Working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...