My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.

Discus and support My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does Microsoft really only give a 90 day warranty for something like this? My daughter paid $79.99 (Canadian dollars) for the Phantom Magenta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thegersarethebest, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.

Does Microsoft really only give a 90 day warranty for something like this? My daughter paid $79.99 (Canadian dollars) for the Phantom Magenta controller and now it doesn't work. When I tried to 'Request an Xbox controller Replacement' I was told it is out
    of warranty. It's only 6 months old.

My daughter is 14 years old and saved hard for the 'fancy' controller and now I can't believe Microsoft only give 90 days warranty for an issue like this which is clearly a product defect (nothing to do with gaming).

If Microsoft can't provide a decent warranty for their product - don't be gauging little girls' hard earned money with what appears to be a cheaply manufactured product! This does not reflect well on Microsoft.

:)

Thegersarethebest, Dec 2, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

that sucks that there is only 90 days in the US and canada for electrical products.

they have no choice but to gie us 1 year in the UK.

there is repair guides out there as the headphone jack is not actually soldered to the board but held in place (hint hint) as we cannot discuss repair here.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital)

The Xbox One console, does not support Bluetooth, hence why the headsets do not work on their consoles. You either use a wireless headset, this uses the Xbox wireless technology to connect to the Xbox or connect a wired headset to the 3.5mm headphone jack
    that is in the bottom of the controller.
  4. Xbox360fanguy99 Win User

if i buy the wireless xbox 360 headset, can i hear the game sound/ingame audio in the headset?

How to connect this wireless headphone to the xbox 360?

Xbox 360 work with a cheaper wireless headphone?
  5. Pickles888 Win User

My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting when I use Bluetooth

Hi!

I actually have tested my controller on a separate PC. It worked fine, but so far it seems like whenever I connect my headphones and my controller, it starts disconnecting. I think the controller considers itself to also be an audio device, so my headphones and my controller are in a conflict.

Sadly I don't have another Xbox controller to test with my pc.

My Headphones are Crusher® Wireless Immersive Bass Headphones, and that's the only other Bluetooth device I use with my PC.

Thanks,

Edit: I couldn't try out the Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC because it is out of stock.
  6. JosephfromNC Win User

Wireless or Wired Controller?

Well, I know with fighting games wired controllers are used for the fastest response time BUT it isn't by much.

Another thing to consider with wireless vs wired controllers is that when your wireless controller is connected to the console via the usb charging cable, the stereo/spatial audio outputs a bit louder when using headphones so there is one benefit to that
    connection method.
Thema:

1. My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working. - Similar Threads - daughters wireless controllers'

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  10. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae